Innovations, High-Tech Trade and Industrial Development: Theory, Evidence and Policy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER) in its series Working Paper Series with number RP2006/27.
Length: 24 pages
Date of creation: 2006
Date of revision:
innovations; growth; high-technology; Asia; government policy;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Helpman, Elhanan, 1993.
"Innovation, Imitation, and Intellectual Property Rights,"
Econometric Society, vol. 61(6), pages 1247-80, November.
- Elhanan Helpman, 1992. "Innovation, Imitation, and Intellectual Property Rights," NBER Working Papers 4081, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Helpman, E., 1992. "Innovation, Imitation and intellectual Property Rights," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1597, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Grossman, G.M. & Lai, E., 2001.
"International Protection of intellectual Property,"
215, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Public and International Affairs.
- Gene M. Grossman & Edwin L.-C. Lai, 2002. "International Protection of Intellectual Property," CESifo Working Paper Series 790, CESifo Group Munich.
- Grossman, Gene & Lai, Edwin, 2002. "International Protection of Intellectual Property," CEPR Discussion Papers 3118, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gene Grossman & Edwin L.-C. Lai, 2002. "International Protection of Intellectual Property," NBER Working Papers 8704, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gene M Grossman & Edwin L Lai, 2004. "International Protection of Intellectual Property," Levine's Working Paper Archive 122247000000000442, David K. Levine.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July.
- Singh, Lakhwinder, 2006.
"Globalization, national innovation systems and response of public policy,"
641, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lakhwinder Singh, 2007. "Globalization, National Innovation Systems and Response of Public Policy," Working Papers id:809, eSocialSciences.
- T. W. Swan, 1956. "ECONOMIC GROWTH and CAPITAL ACCUMULATION," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 32(2), pages 334-361, November.
- Navaretti, Giorgio Barba & Tarr, David G, 2000. "International Knowledge Flows and Economic Performance: A Review of the Evidence," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 14(1), pages 1-15, January.
- Amable, Bruno, 2000. "International specialisation and growth," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 413-431, December.
- Wolfgang Keller, 2004.
"International Technology Diffusion,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 42(3), pages 752-782, September.
- Sourafel Girma, 2005.
"Absorptive Capacity and Productivity Spillovers from FDI: A Threshold Regression Analysis,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 67(3), pages 281-306, 06.
- Sourafel Girma, 2003. "Absorptive capacity and productivity spillovers From FDI: a threshold regression analysis," European Economy Group Working Papers 25, European Economy Group.
- Singh, Lakhwinder, 2006. "Domestic and International Knowledge Spillovers in the South Korean Manufacturing Industries," MPRA Paper 98, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Franco Malerba & Fabio Montobbio, 2000. "Knowledge Flows, Structure of Innovative Activity and International Specialization," KITeS Working Papers 119, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Nov 2000.
- Carmela Martín & Carlos Mulas-Granados & Ismael Sanz, 2004.
"Spatial distribution of R&D expenditure and patent applications across EU regions and its impact on economic cohesion,"
European Economy Group Working Papers
32, European Economy Group.
- Martín, Carmela & Mulas-Granados, Carlos & Sanz, Ismael, 2005. "Spatial distribution of R&D expenditure and patent applications across EU regions and its impact on economic cohesion," Investigaciones Regionales, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 6, pages 41-61.
- Singh, Lakhwinder, 2007. "Public Policy And Expenditure On R&D In Industry," MPRA Paper 6222, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Evenson, Robert E. & Westphal, Larry E., 1995. "Technological change and technology strategy," Handbook of Development Economics, in: Hollis Chenery & T.N. Srinivasan (ed.), Handbook of Development Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 37, pages 2209-2299 Elsevier.
- Paul M Romer, 1999.
"Increasing Returns and Long-Run Growth,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
2232, David K. Levine.
- Robert E. Evenson & Lakhwinder Singh, 1997. "Economic Growth, International Technological Spillovers and Public Policy: Theory and Empirical Evidence from Asia," Working Papers 777, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Swan, Trevor W, 2002. "Economic Growth," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 78(243), pages 375-80, December.
- Evenson, R.E. & Singh, L., 1997. "Economic Growth, International Technological Spillovers and Public Policy: Theory and Empirical Evidence from Asia," Papers 777, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Maurice CATIN & Christophe VAN HUFFEL, 2008. "Clusters Et Stratégies De Développement En Chine," Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 28, pages 39-60.
- Singh, Lakhwinder, 2006. "Innovations and Economic Growth in a Fast Changing Global Economy: Comparative Experience of Asian Countries," MPRA Paper 80, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Singh, Lakhwinder & Singh, Baldev, 2009. "National Innovation System in the Era of Liberalization: Implications for Science and Technology Policy for Developing Economies," MPRA Paper 15432, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bruck Tadesse).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.