Endogenous innovation in neoclassical growth models: A survey
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Macroeconomics.
Volume (Year): 14 (1992)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622617
Other versions of this item:
- Verspagen, Bart, 1992. "Endogenous Innovation in Neo- Classical Growth Models: A Survey," Open Access publications from Maastricht University urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-18002, Maastricht University.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Enrique Delamonica & Santosh Mehrotra, 2006. "A Capability centred approach to environmental sustainability: Is productive employment the missing link between micro-and macro polices?," Working Papers 13, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Reinert, Erik S., 1994.
"A Schumpeterian theory of underdevelopment – a contradiction in terms?,"
48157, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Erik S. Reinert, . "A Schumpeterian theory of underdevelopment - a contradiction in terms?," STEP Report series 199415, The STEP Group, Studies in technology, innovation and economic policy.
- Ziesemer,Thomas, 1998. "Creation and Destruction of Comparative Advantage by Public Investment in the Transport Infrastructure of Transit Economies and by Environmental Taxes," Research Memoranda 019, Maastricht : MERIT, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology.
- Hollanders,Hugo & Weel,Bas,ter, 1999. "Skill-Biased Technical Change: On Endogenous Growth, Wage Inequality and Government Intervention," Research Memoranda 013, Maastricht : MERIT, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology.
- Yuen Ping Ho & Poh Kam Wong & Mun Heng Toh, 2009.
"The Impact Of R&D On The Singapore Economy: An Empirical Evaluation,"
The Singapore Economic Review (SER),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 54(01), pages 1-20.
- Yuen Ping Ho & Poh Kam Wong & Mun Heng Toh, 2005. "The Impact of R&D on the Singapore Economy:An Empirical Evaluation," Macroeconomics 0508003, EconWPA.
- Luca De Benedictis, 1998. "Note su specializzazione, innovazione, crescita e bilancia dei pagamenti," Working Papers 03-1998, Macerata University, Department of Finance and Economic Sciences, revised Nov 2008.
- Qin Yang & Crystal Jiang, 2007. "Location advantages and subsidiaries’ R&D activities in emerging economies: Exploring the effect of employee mobility," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 24(3), pages 341-358, September.
- Pontus Braunerhjelm & Per Thulin, 2008.
"Can countries create comparative advantages? R&D expenditures, high-tech exports and country size in 19 OECD countries, 1981-1999,"
International Economic Journal,
Korean International Economic Association, vol. 22(1), pages 95-111.
- Braunerhjelm, Pontus & Thulin, Per, 2006. "Can Countries Create Comparative Advantages? R&D-expenditures, high-tech exports and country size in 19 OECD-countries, 1981-1999," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 61, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Hollanders,Hugo & Weel,Bas,ter, 1998. "Skill-Biased Technological Change in an Endogenous Growth Model," Research Memoranda 016, Maastricht : MERIT, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology.
- Young, Ralph, 1993. "Economics of Innovation: Black Hole or Positive Sum?," 1993 Conference (37th), February 9-11, 1993, Sydney, Australia 147920, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.