Developed Country Trade Barriers and the Least Developed Countries: The Economic Results of Freeing Trade
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER) in its series Working Paper Series with number UNU-WIDER Research Paper DP2003/46.
Length: 28 pages
Date of creation: 2003
Date of revision:
Least Developed Countries; Generalized System of Preferences; Doha Round;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- D. Haveman, Jon & J. Shatz, Howard, 2004. "Developed Country Trade Barriers and the Least Developed Countries: The Current Situation," Journal of Economic Integration, Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 19, pages 230-270.
- Jon D. Haveman & Usha Nair-Reichert & Jerry G. Thursby, 2003. "How Effective are Trade Barriers? An Empirical Analysis of Trade Reduction, Diversion, and Compression," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 85(2), pages 480-485, May.
- Das, Dilip K., 2005. "The Doha Round of Multilateral Trade Negotiations and the Developing Economies," Estey Centre Journal of International Law and Trade Policy, Estey Centre for Law and Economics in International Trade, vol. 6(2).
- Das, Dilip K., 2007. "Special Treatment and Policy Space for the Developing Economies in the Multilateral Trade Regime," Estey Centre Journal of International Law and Trade Policy, Estey Centre for Law and Economics in International Trade, vol. 8(1).
- Claudio Paiva, 2005. "Assessing Protectionism and Subsidies in Agriculture," IMF Working Papers 05/21, International Monetary Fund.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bruck Tadesse).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.