Foreign Trade and the Gender Earnings Differential in Urban Mexico
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER) in its series Working Paper Series with number UNU-WIDER Research Paper DP2002/125.
Length: 20 pages
Date of creation: 2002
Date of revision:
gender discrimination; trade liberalization; Mexico;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Judith K. Hellerstein & David Neumark & Kenneth R. Troske, 1997.
"Market Forces and Sex Discrimination,"
NBER Working Papers
6321, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sandra E. Black & Elizabeth Brainerd, 2004.
"Importing equality? The impact of globalization on gender discrimination,"
Industrial and Labor Relations Review,
ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 57(4), pages 540-559, July.
- Black, Sandra E. & Brainerd, Elizabeth, 2002. "Importing Equality? The Impact of Globalization on Gender Discrimination," IZA Discussion Papers 556, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Black, Sandra & Brainerd, Elizabeth, 2002. "Importing Equality? The Impact of Globalization on Gender Discrimination," CEPR Discussion Papers 3532, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sandra E. Black & Elizabeth Brainerd, 2002. "Importing Equality? The Impact of Globalization on Gender Discrimination," NBER Working Papers 9110, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sandra E. Black & Philip E. Strahan, 2001. "The Division of Spoils: Rent-Sharing and Discrimination in a Regulated Industry," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(4), pages 814-831, September.
- Cynthia J. Brown & Jose A. Pagan & Eduardo Rodrφguez Oreggia y Roman, 1999. "Occupational attainment and gender earnings differentials in Mexico," Industrial and Labor Relations Review, ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 53(1), pages 123-135, October.
- Ashenfelter, Orley & Hannan, Timothy, 1986. "Sex Discrimination and Product Market Competition: The Case of the Banking Industry," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 101(1), pages 149-73, February.
- Udry, Christopher, 1996. "Gender, Agricultural Production, and the Theory of the Household," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 104(5), pages 1010-46, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bruck Tadesse).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.