Access by the poor in Latin America's utility reform: Subsidies and service obligations
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles in its series ULB Institutional Repository with number 2013/44068.
Date of creation: Apr 2003
Date of revision:
Other versions of this item:
- Chisari, Omar O. & Estache, Antonio & Waddams Price, Catherine, 2001. "Access by the Poor in Latin America's Utility Reform Subsidies and Service Obligations," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chisari, Omar O. & Ferro, Gustavo, 2005. "Macroeconomic shocks and regulatory dilemmas: The affordability and sustainability constraints and the Argentine default experience," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 45(2-3), pages 403-420, May.
- Philippe Marin, 2009. "Public-Private Partnerships for Urban Water Utilities : A Review of Experiences in Developing Countries," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2703, March.
- Antonio Estache & Jean-Jacques Laffont & Xinzhu Zhang, 2006.
"Universal service obligations in LDCs: the effect of uniform pricing on infrastructure access,"
ULB Institutional Repository
2013/13366, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Estache, Antonio & Laffont, Jean-Jacques & Zhang, Xinzhu, 2006. "Universal service obligations in LDCs: The effect of uniform pricing on infrastructure access," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(6-7), pages 1155-1179, August.
- Antonio Estache & Jean-Jacques Laffont & Xinzhu Zhang, 2006. "Universal Service Obligations in LDCs: The Effect of Uniform Pricing on Infrastructure Access," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/43913, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Checchi, Daniele & Florio, Massimo & Carrera, Jorge, 2005.
"Privatization Discontent and Its Determinants: Evidence from Latin America,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1587, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Daniele CHECCHI & Massimo FLORIO & Jorge CARRERA, 2004. "Privatization discontent and its determinants: evidence from Latin America," Departmental Working Papers 2004-23, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Sharma, D. Parameswara & Nair, P. S. Chandramohanan & Balasubramanian, R., 2005. "Performance of Indian power sector during a decade under restructuring: a critique," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 563-576, March.
- Esther Gerlach & Richard Franceys, 2010. "'Standpipes and beyond'-a universal water service dynamic," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(4), pages 455-469.
- Estache, Antonio & Laffont, Jean-Jacques & Xinzhu Zhang, 2004. "Universal service obligations in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3421, The World Bank.
- Ananya Reed & Darryl Reed, 2009. "Partnerships for Development: Four Models of Business Involvement," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 90(1), pages 3-37, May.
- Gerlach, Esther & Franceys, Richard, 2010. "Regulating Water Services for All in Developing Economies," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 38(9), pages 1229-1240, September.
- Gasmi, Farid & Recuero Virto, Laura, 2005. "Telecommunications Technologies: Deployment in Developing Countries," MPRA Paper 2443, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.