Performance of Indian power sector during a decade under restructuring: a critique
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Energy Policy.
Volume (Year): 33 (2005)
Issue (Month): 4 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Pineau, Pierre-Olivier, 2002. "Electricity sector reform in Cameroon: is privatization the solution?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(11-12), pages 999-1012, September.
- K.P. Kannan & N. Vijayamohanan Pillai, 2000. "Plight of the power sector in India: SEBs and their saga of inefficiency," Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum Working Papers 308, Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum, India.
- Karekezi, Stephen & Kimani, John, 2002. "Status of power sector reform in Africa: impact on the poor," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(11-12), pages 923-945, September.
- Antonio Estache & O. Chisari & Catherine Waddams Price, 2003.
"Access by the poor in Latin America's utility reform: Subsidies and service obligations,"
ULB Institutional Repository
2013/44068, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Chisari, Omar O. & Estache, Antonio & Waddams Price, Catherine, 2001. "Access by the Poor in Latin America's Utility Reform Subsidies and Service Obligations," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Totare, Ninad P. & Pandit, Shubha, 2010. "Power sector reform in Maharashtra, India," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 7082-7092, November.
- Tankha, Sunil & Misal, Annasahed B. & Fuller, Boyd W., 2010. "Getting reforms done in inhospitable institutional environments: untying a Gordian Knot in India's power distribution sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 7121-7129, November.
- Ram Sahi & Najib Khan, 2011. "Evolution of India’s Electricity Market Deregulation and Private Sector Investment in the Power Sector(withdrawn for review)," Carleton Economic Papers 11-08, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- Kundu, Goutam Kumar & Mishra, Bidhu Bhusan, 2011. "Impact of reform and privatization on consumers: A case study of power sector reform in Orissa, India," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 3537-3549, June.
- Thakur, Tripta & Deshmukh, S.G. & Kaushik, S.C., 2006. "Efficiency evaluation of the state owned electric utilities in India," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(17), pages 2788-2804, November.
- Ruet, Joel, 2006. "Optimal timing in the privatisation of a utility in an emerging country: the case of electricity distribution in Delhi," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(17), pages 2702-2718, November.
- Yadav, Vinod Kumar & Padhy, N.P. & Gupta, H.O., 2011. "Performance evaluation and improvement directions for an Indian electric utility," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(11), pages 7112-7120.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.