Foreign Direct Investment: Leader or Follower?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Department of Economics, Tufts University in its series Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University with number 9901.
Date of creation: 1999
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Medford, MA 02155, USA
Phone: (617) 627-3560
Fax: (617) 627-3917
Web page: http://ase.tufts.edu/econ
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Deaton, Angus & Miller, Ron, 1996.
"International Commodity Prices, Macroeconomic Performance and Politics in Sub-Saharan Africa,"
Journal of African Economies,
Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 5(3), pages 99-191, October.
- Deaton, A-S & Miller, R-I, 1995. "International Commodity Prices, Macroeconomic Performance, and Politics in Sub-Saharan Africa," Princeton Studies in International Economics 79, International Economics Section, Departement of Economics Princeton University,.
- Ronald Findlay, 1990. "THE NEW POLITICAL ECONOMY: ITS EXPLANATORY POWER FOR LDCs," Economics and Politics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 2(2), pages 193-221, 07.
- Besley, T., 1992.
"Monopsony and Time-Consistency : Sustainable Pricing Policies for Perennial Grops,"
159, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Development Studies.
- Besley, Timothy, 1997. "Monopsony and Time-Consistency: Sustainable Pricing Policies for Perennial Crops," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 1(1), pages 57-70, February.
- Jaeger, W.K., 1992. "The Effects of Economic Policies on African Agriculture," World Bank - Discussion Papers 147, World Bank.
- Adam, Christopher S. & O'Connell, Stephen A., 1998.
"Aid, taxation, and development: analytical perspectives on aid effectiveness in Sub-Saharan Africa,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
1885, The World Bank.
- Christopher Adam & Stephen A. O`Connell, 1997. "Aid, taxation and development: analytical perspectives on aid effectiveness in Sub-Saharan Africa," Economics Series Working Papers WPS/1997-05, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Cleaver, K., 1993. "A Strategy to Develop Agriculture in Sub-Saharan Africa and a Focus for the World Bank," Papers 203, World Bank - Technical Papers.
- Jaffee, Steven & DEC, 1994. "Private trader response to market liberalization in Tanzania's cashew nut industry," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1277, The World Bank.
- Nikolai Flexner, 2003. "Foreign Direct Investment and Economic Growth in Bolivia, 1990- 1998," Macroeconomics 0309009, EconWPA, revised 26 Nov 2003.
- Lynne M. Pepall, 2002.
"The Simple Economics of Brand Stretching,"
The Journal of Business,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 75(3), pages 535-552, July.
- Lynne Pepall & Dan Richards, 1999. "The Simple Economics of "Brand-Stretching"," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 9905, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Jeffrey Milyo, 1999.
"A Problem with Euclidean Preferences in Spatial Models of Politics,"
Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University
9920, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Milyo, Jeffrey, 2000. "A problem with Euclidean preferences in spatial models of politics," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 179-182, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Caroline Kalogeropoulos).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.