A Strategy to Develop Agriculture in Sub-Saharan Africa and a Focus for the World Bank
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by World Bank - Technical Papers in its series Papers with number 203.
Length: 140 pages
Date of creation: 1993
Date of revision:
agriculture ; developing countries;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Larson, Bruce A. & Frisvold, George B., 1996. "Fertilizers to support agricultural development in sub-Saharan Africa: what is needed and why," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 509-525, December.
- John Hudson & Paul Mosley, 2001. "Aid policies and growth: in search of the holy grail," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(7), pages 1023-1038.
- Sylvain Dessy & Jacques Ewoudou & Isabelle Ouellet, 2006. "Understanding the Persistent Low Performance of African Agriculture," Cahiers de recherche 0622, CIRPEE.
- Cuffaro, Nadia, 1997. "Population growth and agriculture in poor countries: A review of theoretical issues and empirical evidence," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(7), pages 1151-1163, July.
- Gautam, Madhur & Anderson, Jack R., 1999. "Reconsidering the evidence on returns to T&V extension in Kenya," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2098, The World Bank.
- Spencer, Dunstan S. C., 1994. "Infrastructure and technology constraints to agricultural development in the humid and subhumid tropics of Africa:," EPTD discussion papers 3, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Margaret S. McMillan, 1999. "Foreign Direct Investment: Leader or Follower?," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 9901, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Frisvold, George & Ingram, Kevin, 1995. "Sources of agricultural productivity growth and stagnation in sub-Saharan Africa," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 13(1), pages 51-61, October.
- Yilma, Tsegaye & Berger, Thomas, 2006. "Complementarity between Irrigation and Fertilizer Technologies - A Justification for Increased Irrigation Investment in the Less-Favored Areas of SSA," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25701, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Bert Meertens, 2000. "Agricultural performance in Tanzania under structural adjustment programs: Is it really so positive?," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer, vol. 17(4), pages 333-346, December.
- Afeikhena Jerome & Olawale Ogunkola, 2000. "Characteristics and Behavior of African Commodity/Product Markets and Market Institutions and Their Consequences for Economic Growth," CID Working Papers 35, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Margaret McMillan, 1998. "A Dynamic Theory of Primary Export Taxation: Evidence From Sub-Saharan Africa," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 9812, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Delgado, Christopher L., 1995. "Africa's changing agricultural development strategies: past and present paradigms as a guide to the future," 2020 vision discussion papers 3, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.