Inflation and Unemployment
AbstractLecture to the memory of Alfred Nobel, December 13, 1976
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Nobel Prize Committee in its series Nobel Prize in Economics documents with number 1976-1.
Length: 1 pages
Date of creation: 08 Dec 1976
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.nobelprize.org
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- E00 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Weshah Razzak & Rabie Nasser, 2008.
"A Nonparametric Approach to Evaluating Inflation-Targeting Regimes,"
EERI Research Paper Series
EERI_RP_2008_18, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Weshah Razzak and Rabie Nasser, . "A Nonparametric Approach to Evaluating Inflation-Targeting Regimes," API-Working Paper Series 0901, Arab Planning Institute - Kuwait, Information Center.
- Luca Antonio Ricci & Pierpaolo Benigno, 2009.
"The Inflation-Unemployment Trade-Off At Low Inflation,"
IMF Working Papers
09/34, International Monetary Fund.
- Pierpaolo Benigno & Luca Antonio Ricci, 2008. "The Inflation-Unemployment Trade-Off at Low Inflation," NBER Working Papers 13986, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.