Searching for schools in a low quality market: Evidence from Chile
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Facultad de Economía y Empresa, Universidad Diego Portales in its series Working Papers with number 17.
Date of creation: Apr 2011
Date of revision:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mads Meier Jæger & Anders Holm, . "How Stressful is Retirement? New Evidence from a Longitudinal, Fixed-effects Analysis," CAM Working Papers 2004-19, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Applied Microeconometrics, revised Sep 2004.
- Mastrobuoni, Giovanni, 2009.
"Labor supply effects of the recent social security benefit cuts: Empirical estimates using cohort discontinuities,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 93(11-12), pages 1224-1233, December.
- Giovanni Mastrobuoni, 2006. "Labor Supply Effects of the Recent Social Security Benefit Cuts: Empirical Estimates Using Cohort Discontinuities," CeRP Working Papers 53, Center for Research on Pensions and Welfare Policies, Turin (Italy).
- Giovanni Mastrobuoni, 2006. "Labor Supply Effects of the Recent Social Security Benefit Cuts: Empirical Estimates Using Cohort Discontinuities," Working Papers 136mastrobuoni.pdf, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Center for Economic Policy Studies..
- Giovanni Mastrobuoni, 2005. "Labor Supply Effects of the Recent Social Security Benefit Cuts: Empirical Estimates Using Cohort Discontinuities," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 33, Collegio Carlo Alberto, revised 2006.
- Linda K. George, 2010. "Still Happy After All These Years: Research Frontiers on Subjective Well-being in Later Life," Journals of Gerontology: Series B, Gerontological Society of America, vol. 65(3), pages 331-339.
- Kevin Neuman, 2008. "Quit Your Job and Get Healthier? The Effect of Retirement on Health," Journal of Labor Research, Springer, vol. 29(2), pages 177-201, June.
- Dhaval Dave & R. Inas Rashad & Jasmina Spasojevic, 2008.
"The Effects of Retirement on Physical and Mental Health Outcomes,"
Southern Economic Journal,
Southern Economic Association, vol. 75(2), pages 497-523, October.
- Dhaval Dave & Inas Rashad & Jasmina Spasojevic, 2006. "The Effects of Retirement on Physical and Mental Health Outcomes," NBER Working Papers 12123, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maarten Lindeboom & France Portrait & Gerard J. van den Berg, 2002.
"An econometric analysis of the mental-health effects of major events in the life of older individuals,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(6), pages 505-520.
- Lindeboom, Maarten & Portrait, France & van den Berg, Gerard, 2002. "An econometric analysis of the mental-health effects of major events in the life of older individuals," Working Paper Series 2002:19, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Kathryn M. Coursolle & Megan M. Sweeney & James M. Raymo & Jeong-Hwa Ho, 2010. "The Association Between Retirement and Emotional Well-being: Does Prior Work--Family Conflict Matter?," Journals of Gerontology: Series B, Gerontological Society of America, vol. 65(5), pages 609-620.
- John Bound & Timothy Waidmann, 2007. "Estimating the Health Effects of Retirements," Working Papers wp168, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Susann Rohwedder & Robert J. Willis, 2010.
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 24(1), pages 119-38, Winter.
- Karl Kosloski & Donald E. Stull & Kyle Kercher & Daniel J. Van Dussen, 2005. "Longitudinal Analysis of the Reciprocal Effects of Self-Assessed Global Health and Depressive Symptoms," Journals of Gerontology: Series B, Gerontological Society of America, vol. 60(6), pages P296-P303.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Enrique Calfucura).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.