Sviluppo economico e occupazione
[Economic development and employment]
AbstractThe economic development has become crucial in the debate among economists and, more generally, of all those who deal with today's problems of the economies of various countries, characterized by the globalization of markets, where employment and the related matters concerning the labor market assume a role of social urgency and, at the same time, of strategy for the growth of the economies. In this paper we will conduct an analysis of the volume edited by Benjamin Moro Sviluppo economico e occupazione (1998). From the analysis of the volume will emerge some very interesting propositions, sometimes at odds with the prevailing economic doctrine that Europe has made its own, creating difficulties in the same countries that adhere to the EU, especially because of high unemployment that has come to determine in their economies in the face of modest growth. The analysis and the variety of proposals suggested by economists capture the complexity and interdependence of the problems related to the modern economies and advocate the importance of the role of economic policy for economic development.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 46211.
Date of creation: 1999
Date of revision:
Sviluppo economico; occupazione; moneta unica; welfare; politica fiscale; politica monetaria;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- E6 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook
- E60 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - General
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
- J2 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor
- O1 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Daniele, SCHILIRO', 1998.
"L’Europa, l’economia politica e la sua storia
[Europe, political economy and its history]," MPRA Paper 44828, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schilirò, Daniele, 1998.
"Lo sviluppo dell’economia italiana
[The development of the Italian economy]," MPRA Paper 44296, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schilirò, Daniele, 1997.
"Considerazioni finali del governatore della Banca d’Italia: un commento
[Concluding remarks of the governor of the Bank of Italy: a comment]," MPRA Paper 45361, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dani Rodrik, 1998. "Symposium on Globalization in Perspective: An Introduction," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 12(4), pages 3-8, Fall.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.