Новый Метод Оценки Структуры И Базы Экспортного Потенциала
[The new method for estimating the structure and the basis of export potential]
AbstractWe modify the Hausmann-Klinger approach to estimating export potential and make it able to describe perspective shifts in export structure and identify commodity groups that form the basis for growth and structural change in exports
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 43691.
Date of creation: Dec 2012
Date of revision:
Подход Хаусманна-Клингера; экспортный потенциал; "близость" товаров; индекс Балассы; индекс лидерства;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C10 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - General
- C82 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Macroeconomic Data
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F19 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Other
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-01-19 (All new papers)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Artemyeva, E. & Balandina, M. & Vorobyev, P. & Kadochnikov, S. & Konovalova, M. & Nikitina, O. & Ostanin, I., 2010. "Basket of Growth: New Export Industries in Sverdlovsk Region," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, issue 6, pages 62-81.
- K. Yudaeva & E. Yasin., 2008. "Strategy-2050: Can Russia Deal with Challenges of Globalization?," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 5.
- Hausmann, Ricardo & Klinger, Bailey, 2006. "Structural Transformation and Patterns of Comparative Advantage in the Product Space," Working Paper Series rwp06-041, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.