Strategy-2050: Can Russia Deal with Challenges of Globalization?
AbstractIn the next 30–40 years Russia has a real chance to enter the club of the most developed countries in the world. But for this to happen Russia should implement a number of institutional reforms and make changes in its way of thinking and culture in order to move from catching up growth to growth on the technological frontier and to deal with challenges of globalization.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki" in its journal Voprosy Economiki.
Volume (Year): 5 (2008)
Issue (Month): ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.vopreco.ru/eng/year.html
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gnidchenko, Andrey A., 2012.
"Новый Метод Оценки Структуры И Базы Экспортного Потенциала
[The new method for estimating the structure and the basis of export potential]," MPRA Paper 43691, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gnidchenko, A., 2014. "Improving the Methods for Estimating the Structure and the Basis of Export Potential through Export Diversification," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, vol. 21(1), pages 83-109.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sergei Parinov).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.