Profili strategici delle PMI: l’indagine RIOM
[Strategic profiles of SME: RIOM survey]
AbstractExchange relationships in the olive oil sector is characterized by an extreme variety of organizational forms and use of the market. The survey RIOM promoted under the project, and identifies the links between the structural characteristics and corporate styles, will outline the strengths and weaknesses that characterize the functioning of the exchange of olive oils from producer to consumer with a direct bearing on the competitiveness of different olive-growing systems.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 40704.
Date of creation: 2010
Date of revision:
Strategies and olive oils market; agrifood system;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- Q13 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness
- A10 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - General
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Scarpa Riccardo & Del Giudice Teresa, 2004. "Market Segmentation via Mixed Logit: Extra-Virgin Olive Oil in Urban Italy," Journal of Agricultural & Food Industrial Organization, De Gruyter, vol. 2(1), pages 1-20, August.
- Pampanini, Rossella & Diotallevi, Francesco & Marchini, Andrea, 2012.
"Il mercato del tartufo fresco in Italia tra performance commerciali e vincoli allo sviluppo: il contributo delle regioni italiane
[The market for fresh truffles in Italy between performance and com," MPRA Paper 43278, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rossella Pampanini & Andrea Marchini & Francesco Diotallevi, 2012. "Il mercato del tartufo fresco in Italia tra performance commerciali e vincoli allo sviluppo: il contributo delle regioni italiane," ECONOMIA AGRO-ALIMENTARE, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 14(3), pages 11-28.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.