Il mercato del tartufo fresco in Italia tra performance commerciali e vincoli allo sviluppo: il contributo delle regioni italiane
[The market for fresh truffles in Italy between performance and commercial constraints on development: the contribution of the Italian regions]
AbstractThe truffle market is becoming more important in the world. In this context, there are countries suited producers who can play an important role. The main objective of the present work is to propose a good overall picture of trade flows of fresh truffles, especially with regard to the share of exports of Italy. The results show that some Italian regions may have a leading role in this market with interesting economic developments.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 43278.
Date of creation: 03 Mar 2012
Date of revision:
truffle; Market survey; import/export analysis; Italian agryfood system;
Other versions of this item:
- Rossella Pampanini & Andrea Marchini & Francesco Diotallevi, 2012. "Il mercato del tartufo fresco in Italia tra performance commerciali e vincoli allo sviluppo: il contributo delle regioni italiane," ECONOMIA AGRO-ALIMENTARE, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 14(3), pages 11-28.
- Q17 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agriculture in International Trade
- Q13 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-01-07 (All new papers)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Marchini, Andrea & Onofri, Andrea & Diotallevi, Francesco & Angioli, Gianluca, 2010.
"Profili strategici delle PMI: l’indagine RIOM
[Strategic profiles of SME: RIOM survey]," MPRA Paper 40704, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.