A Importância Do Agronegócio Familiar No Brasil
[The Importance of Agribusiness' Family In Brazil]
AbstractThis paper presents the results for the familiar activity level of the agricultural agribusiness in the Brazilian economy for the period from 1995 to 2003. Using input output models it was possible to estimate the importance of the Gross Domestic Product of the familiar agribusiness in the national economy. The results show that around 1/3 of the Brazilian agribusiness come from the agricultural production done by the familiar agriculture, it was also noticed that the recent development of the familiar agriculture and of its links has been very positive, suppressing, the growth rates found in the non-familiar segment.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 37961.
Date of creation: 2006
Date of revision:
familiar agribusiness; Gross Domestic Product; Brazil; input-output;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D57 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Input-Output Tables and Analysis
- Q13 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness
- O13 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Guilhoto, J. J. M. & Sesso Filho, U. A., 2005.
"Estimação da Matriz Insumo-Produto a Partir De Dados Preliminares das Contas Nacionais
[Estimation of input-output matrix using preliminary data from national accounts]," MPRA Paper 38212, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guilhoto, J. J. M. & Silveira, F. G. & Azzoni, Carlos Roberto & Ichihara, S. M., 2005.
"O Pib do Agronegócio Familiar no Rio Grande do Sul
[The Agribusiness Family in Rio Grande do Sul]," MPRA Paper 38309, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.