Croatia: Integration Perspectives and Synergic Effects of European Transformation in the Countries Targeted by EU Enlargement and Neighbourhood Policies Economy
AbstractIn the framework of a research project Croatia Integration Perspectives and Synergic Effects of European Transformation in the Countries Targeted by EU Enlargement and Neighbourhood Policies, this paper provides a comprehensive analysis of the state of the transformation processes in Croatia as well as its relations with the EU. Systematic study analyzes the political and economic transformation that took place in Croatia since 1990 up until today, as well as the course of its relations with the EU. The research also draws conclusions regarding the achievements of the transition process and European integration perspectives of candidate countries, potential candidate countries and countries covered by the EU’s Neighborhood Policy.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 23971.
Date of creation: Jun 2008
Date of revision:
Croatia; EU; Economy; enlargement; European Transformation; Integration Perspectives;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- A11 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Role of Economics; Role of Economists
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Katarina Ott, 2003. "Croatian accession to the European Union," Chapters in books, in: Katarina Ott (ed.), Croatian Accession to the European Union: Economic and Legal Challenges, volume 1, chapter 1, pages 1-24 Institute of Public Finance.
- Billmeier, Andreas & Bonato, Leo, 2004.
"Exchange rate pass-through and monetary policy in Croatia,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 426-444, September.
- Leo Bonato & Andreas Billmeier, 2002. "Exchange Rate Pass-Through and Monetary Policy in Croatia," IMF Working Papers 02/109, International Monetary Fund.
- Payne, James E., 2002. "Inflationary dynamics of a transition economy: the Croatian experience," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 219-230, June.
- Heather Grabbe, 2003. "The Process of EU Accession: What Will it Bring to Southeast Europe?," The wiiw Balkan Observatory Working Papers 031, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- MaruÃ…Â¡ka Vizek & Tanja Broz, 2009.
"Modeling Inflation in Croatia,"
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade,
M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 45(6), pages 87-98, November.
- Ana-Maria Boromisa, 2004. "The readiness of the public administration for European Union accession," Chapters in books, in: Katarina Ott (ed.), Croatian Accession to the European Union: Institutional Challenges, volume 2, chapter 7, pages 167-200 Institute of Public Finance.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.