Aspecte conceptuale si tehnice privind viitoare reglementari contabile pentru IMM-uri in Europa
AbstractThe economic theories and the accounting regulations deriving from them should be reconsidered for SMEs. At global level, there are accomplishments in this respect – IASB IFRS for SMEs – or intentions – European Commission proposals for certain simplifications of the European directives. However, for these actions to be successful, further investigations concerning the theoretical and technical implications are necessary. In this study, we present our opinion concerning the theoretic influences (reconsideration of the conceptual framework) and the technical influences (change in the disclosure requirements and change in the content of the standards, namely recognition and valuation) implied by a standard for SMEs.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 14778.
Date of creation: Jan 2009
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Theoretical and Applied Economics 530.1(2009): pp. 13-20
SMEs accounting standard; agency theory; shareholder-manager; stakeholders; IFRS for SMEs;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F00 - International Economics - - General - - - General
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Accounting - - - Accounting
- O52 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
- M10 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Administration - - - General
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Fama, Eugene F, 1980. "Agency Problems and the Theory of the Firm," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 88(2), pages 288-307, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.