Asian Journal of Law and Economics
Contact information of De Gruyter:
Web page: http://www.degruyter.com
Download restrictions: For access to full text, subscription to the journal or payment for the individual article is required.
Editor: Noriyuki Yanagawa
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Peter Golla)
Series handle: repec:bpj:ajlecn
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2012, Volume 3, Issue 1
- 1-23 In Quest of Judicial Independence for Protecting Private Property: Evidence from Constitutional Review in South Korea
by Miah Md. Dulal
- 1-39 Judicial Politics in Unstable Democracies: The Case of the Philippine Supreme Court, An Empirical Analysis 1986-2010
by Escresa Laarni & Garoupa Nuno
- 1-33 Law and Technology of Data Privacy: A Case for International Harmonization
by Ko Haksoo
- 1-30 Law and Finance: What Matters? Hong Kong as a Test Case
by Yeung Horace & Huang Flora Xiao
- 1-22 Developing Human Capabilities Through Law: Is Indian Law Failing?
by Routh Supriya
- 1-14 Discretionary vs. Mandatory Prosecution: A Game-Theoretic Approach to Comparative Criminal Procedure
by Nakao Keisuke & Tsumagari Masatoshi
2012, Volume 2, Issue 4
- 1-43 A Positive Theory of Constitutional Judicial Review: Evidence from Singapore and Taiwan
by Ip Eric
- 1-54 A Bottom-Up Approach for Climate Change: The Trade Experience
by Leal-Arcas Rafael
- 1-24 Legal Framework for the Single Window Concept in ASEAN: A Successful Movement towards Trade Facilitation in East Asian Countries
by Weber Rolf H.
- 1-21 Taiwan, Tourism, and Trademarks: Protecting Aboriginal Culture
by Lee Anny & Wu Stacy
- 1-15 Deterrence of Antitrust Violations: Do Actions for Damages Matter in Japan?
by Vande Walle Simon
2011, Volume 2, Issue 3
- 1-51 Attitudes toward Tax Evasion: A Demographic Study of Malaysia
by Ross Adriana M. & McGee Robert W.
- 1-34 The Impact of Globalization of Antitrust Law on Developing Countries: Harmony or Hegemony?
by Bradstreet Richard S.
- 1-27 Mandating Wholesale Provisions with the Retail-minus Regulation in Mobile Telecommunications
by Kang Sawoong
- 1-24 A Simple Guide to Comparative Vigilance
by Feldman Allan M. & Singh Ram
- 1-16 Regulatory Barriers to Litigation in India
by Narang Prashant
2011, Volume 2, Issue 2
- 1-40 On the Implications of Two-Sided Altruism in Human Capital Based OLG Model
by Aoki Takaaki
- 1-21 Competition Law and Intellectual Property Rights: Whether Conflicting or Complementing Each Other to Serve a Common Purpose?
by Gupta Anurag & Mazumdar Satyajeet
- 1-19 Market Definition of Long Distance Transportation Market in Japan: An Event Study Approach
by Mizuno Tomomichi & Hanabusa Kunihiro
- 1-16 Teaching Law and Economics in Korea
by Ko Haksoo & Kim Jeonghyun
- 1-13 The Analysis of Changes in the Contract Zone on Pre-Trial Bargaining Outcome under Incomplete Information
by Kim Helena Hye-Young
2011, Volume 2, Issue 1
- 1-102 International Jurisdictional Competition under Globalization: From the U.S. Regulation of Foreign Private Issuers to Taiwan's Restrictions on Outward Investment in Mainland China
by Tsai Chang-hsien
- 1-47 The Law and Economics of Frédéric Bastiat
by McGee Robert W
- 1-27 Patent Law Harmonization in an Open Economy: How Should the Patent System React in the International Arena?
by Chun Dongwook & Kang Minwook
- 1-25 Exclusive Dealing and the Market Power of Buyers
by Oki Ryoko & Yanagawa Noriyuki
- 1-21 The Relationship between the Misery Index and Crimes: Evidence from Iran
by Piraee Khosrow & Barzegar Maryam
2010, Volume 1, Issue 2
- 1-24 On Training Law and Economics Scholarship in the Legal Academia
by Khong Dennis W. K.
- 1-26 Law and Availability of Credit: Evidence from India
by Rathinam Francis Xavier & Raja Angara Viswasundara
- 1-24 The European Company (SE): Practical Failure or Model for Other Supranational Company Types?
by Schmidt Jessica
- 1-21 Efficiency Measurement of Housing Sector in Iran
by Sepehrdoust Hamid
2010, Volume 1, Issue 1
- 1-45 Beyond Conflict of Interest: Lessons from the Cape Town Convention
by Sato Ikumi & Zasu Yoshinobu
- 1-34 Economic Crisis, Felony, and Criminal Policy: The Case of Korea, 1997-2007
by Kim Duol & Kim Jee Eun
- 1-25 Imaginary Risk, Public Health Regulation, and WTO Trade Dispute: A Rational Choice Perspective
by Ju Jinyul
- 1-19 Legal-Expenses Insurance and Settlement
by Qiao Yue