Elder care and the employment intentions of mature age women
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre (BCEC), Curtin Business School in its series Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre Working Paper series with number WP1310.
Length: 22 pages
Date of creation: Dec 2013
Date of revision:
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lundberg, Shelly, 1985. "The Added Worker Effect," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, University of Chicago Press, vol. 3(1), pages 11-37, January.
- Carmichael, Fiona & Charles, Susan, 2003. "The opportunity costs of informal care: does gender matter?," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 781-803, September.
- Heitmueller, Axel, 2004.
"The Chicken or the Egg? Endogeneity in Labour Market Participation of Informal Carers in England,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1366, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Heitmueller, Axel, 2007. "The chicken or the egg?: Endogeneity in labour market participation of informal carers in England," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 536-559, May.
- Laura Crespo & Pedro Mira, 2010. "Caregiving To Elderly Parents And Employment Status Of European Mature Women," Working Papers, CEMFI wp2010_1007, CEMFI.
- Rose Rubin & Shelley White-Means, 2009. "Informal Caregiving: Dilemmas of Sandwiched Caregivers," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, Springer, vol. 30(3), pages 252-267, September.
- Ehsan Latif, 2006. "Labour Supply Effects of Informal Caregiving in Canada," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 32(4), pages 413-430, December.
- Fiona Carmichael & Claire Hulme & Sally Sheppard & Gemma Connell, 2008. "Work�-�life imbalance: Informal care and paid employment in the UK," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(2), pages 3-35.
- Fiona Carmichael & Susan Charles, 2003. "Benefit payments, informal care and female labour supply," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(7), pages 411-415.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nadia Nelson).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.