Report NEP-AGE-2014-05-24This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Per Johansson & Lisa Laun & Mårten Palme, 2014. "Pathways to Retirement and the Role of Financial Incentives in Sweden," NBER Working Papers 20123, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sergi Jiménez-Martín, 2014. "The Incentive Effects of Minimum Pensions: extended version," Working Papers 2014-04, FEDEA.
- Philippe Choné & Guy Laroque, 2014. "Income tax and retirement schemes," Sciences Po Economics Discussion Papers, Sciences Po Departement of Economics 2014-06, Sciences Po Departement of Economics.
- Jaco Zuijderduijn, 2014. "What did retirement cost back then? The evolution of corrody prices in Holland, c. 1500-1800," Working Papers, Utrecht University, Centre for Global Economic History 0053, Utrecht University, Centre for Global Economic History.
- Courtney Coile & Kevin S. Milligan & David A. Wise, 2014. "Social Security Programs and Retirement Around the World: Disability Insurance Programs and Retirement - Introduction and Summary," NBER Working Papers 20120, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eibhlin Hudson & David Madden & Irene Mosca, 2014. "A formal investigation of inequalities in health behaviours after age 50 on the Island of Ireland," Working Papers, School Of Economics, University College Dublin 201402, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Cueto, Begona & Miguel Á., Malo, 2014. "Do partial disability pensions close the earnings gap?," MPRA Paper 55920, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Reitmeier, Martina & Roosen, Jutta, 2014. "Life Transitions and Food Choice Behavior in Older Adults: How Changes in Social Relationships are Linked to Changes in Brand Preferences," 2014 AAEA/EAAE/CAES Joint Symposium: Social Networks, Social Media and the Economics of Food, May 29-30, 2014, Montreal, Canada, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Canadian Agricultural Ec 166111, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Canadian Agricultural Economics Society;European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Jean-Olivier Hairault & François Langot & Thepthida Sopraseuth, 2014. "Why is Old Workers’ Labor Market more Volatile? Unemployment Fluctuations over the Life-Cycle," TEPP Working Paper, TEPP 2014-03, TEPP.
- Shimasawa, Manabu & Oguro, Kazumasa & Masujima, Minoru, 2014. "Population Aging, Policy Reforms, and Lifetime Net Tax Rate in Japan: A Generational Accounting Approach," CIS Discussion paper series, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University 625, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Siobhan Austen & Rachel Ong & Therese Jefferson & Rhonda Sharp & Gill Lewin, 2013. "Elder care and the employment intentions of mature age women," Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre Working Paper series, Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre (BCEC), Curtin Business School WP1310, Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre (BCEC), Curtin Business School.