Monetary policy analysis in an inflation targeting framework in emerging economies: The case of India
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Patnaik, Ila, 2007. "The Indian currency regime and its consequences," Working Papers 07/49, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Aleem, Abdul, 2010. "Transmission mechanism of monetary policy in India," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 186-197, April.
- Patnaik, Ila & Shah, Ajay & Sethy, Anmol & Balasubramaniam, Vimal, 2011.
"The exchange rate regime in Asia: From crisis to crisis,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 32-43, January.
- Ila Patnaik & Ajay Shah & Anmol Sethy & Vimal Balasubramaniam, 2010. "The exchange rate regime in Asia : From Crisis to Crisis," Finance Working Papers 21852, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Patnaik, Ila & Shah, Ajay & Sethy, Anmol & Balasubramaniam, Vimal, 2010. "The exchange rate regime in Asia: From crisis to crisis," Working Papers 10/69, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Ajay Shah & Ila Patnaik & Anmol Sethy & Vimal Balasubramaniam, 2010. "The Exchange Rate Regime in Asia: From Crisis to Crisis," Working Papers id:2582, eSocialSciences.
- Michal Andrle & Andrew Berg & R. Armando Morales & Rafael A Portillo & Jan Vlcek, 2013. "Forecasting and Monetary Policy Analysis in Low-Income Countries; Food and non-Food Inflation in Kenya," IMF Working Papers 13/61, International Monetary Fund.
- Zeileis, Achim & Shah, Ajay & Patnaik, Ila, 2010. "Testing, monitoring, and dating structural changes in exchange rate regimes," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(6), pages 1696-1706, June.
- Bhattacharya, Rudrani & Patnaik, Ila & Shah, Ajay, 2011.
"Monetary policy transmission in an emerging market setting,"
11/78, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Ila Patnaik & Ajay Shah & Rudrani Bhattacharya, 2011. "Monetary Policy Transmission in an Emerging Market Setting," IMF Working Papers 11/5, International Monetary Fund.
- Ajay Shah & Ila Patnaik & Rudrani Bhattacharya, 2008. "Early Warnings of Inflation in India," Working Papers id:1682, eSocialSciences.
- Ila Patnaik & Ajay Shah, 2012. "Did the Indian Capital Controls Work as a Tool of Macroeconomic Policy?," IMF Economic Review, Palgrave Macmillan;International Monetary Fund, vol. 60(3), pages 439-464, September.
- Kapur, Muneesh & Behera, Harendra, 2012. "Monetary Transmission Mechanism in India: A Quarterly Model," MPRA Paper 70631, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Muneesh Kapur & Michael Debabrata Patra, 2012. "Alternative Monetary Policy Rules for India," IMF Working Papers 12/118, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Charan Singh, 2015. "Inflation Targeting in India: Select Issues," Working Papers id:7131, eSocialSciences.
- Charan Singh, 2015. "Inflation Targeting India: Select Issues," Working Papers id:7002, eSocialSciences.
- Jaroslava Durčáková & Ondřej Šíma, 2015. "BRICS: Interconnection of Exchange Rate, Balance of Payments and Foreign Exchange Reserve - the Example of India," Český finanční a účetní časopis, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2015(1), pages 6-35.
- Aadil Nakhoda, 2014.
"The Influence of Industry Financial Composition on the Exports from Pakistan,"
SBP Research Bulletin,
State Bank of Pakistan, Research Department, vol. 10, pages 21-49.
- Aadil Nakhoda, 2014. "The Influence of Industry Financial Composition on the Exports from Pakistan," SBP Working Paper Series 67, State Bank of Pakistan, Research Department.
- Aadil Nakhoda, 2015. "The Influence of Industry Financial Composition on the Exports from Pakistan," Working Papers id:7656, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
KeywordsInflation ; Monetary policy ; India ; Emerging economies;
- E17 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- F47 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- O23 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Fiscal and Monetary Policy in Development
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-02-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2014-02-21 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2014-02-21 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2014-02-21 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:npf:wpaper:14/131. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (S.Siva Chidambaram). General contact details of provider: http://www.nipfp.org.in .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.