Property Tax System in India: Problems and Prospects of Reform
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by National Institute of Public Finance and Policy in its series Working Papers with number 13/114.
Date of creation: Jan 2013
Date of revision:
Note: Working Paper 114, 2013
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.nipfp.org.in
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2013-01-19 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2013-01-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-PBE-2013-01-19 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PUB-2013-01-19 (Public Finance)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Breton,Albert, 1996. "Competitive Governments," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521481021.
- Oates, Wallace E, 1969. "The Effects of Property Taxes and Local Public Spending on Property Values: An Empirical Study of Tax Capitalization and the Tiebout Hypothesis," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 77(6), pages 957-71, Nov./Dec..
- Abhay Pethe & Ajit Karnik, 2004.
"Infrastructure Finance In The Time Of Revenue Crunch: Exploring New Avenues For Urban Local Bodies,"
Department of Economics, University of Mumbai, Mumbai Working Papers
10, Department of Economics, University of Mumbai, Mumbai.
- Abhay Pethe & Ajit Karnik & Mala Lalvani, 2005. "Infrastructure Finance In The Time Of Revenue Crunch: Exploring New Avenues for Urban Local Bodies," Working Papers id:31, eSocialSciences.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (S.Siva Chidambaram).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.