Effects Of Smuggling Under African Conditions: A Factual, Institutional And Analytic Discussion
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan in its series Working Papers with number 230.
Length: 27 pages
Date of creation: 1988
Date of revision:
hidden economy ; trade ; economic development;
Other versions of this item:
- Alan Deardorff & Wolfgang Stolper, 1990. "Effects of smuggling under african conditions: A factual, institutional and analytic discussion," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 126(1), pages 116-141, March.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Omotunde E. G. Johnson, 1987. "Trade Tax and Exchange Rate Coordination in the Context of Border Trading: A Theoretical Analysis," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 34(3), pages 548-564, September.
- Pitt, Mark M., 1981. "Smuggling and price disparity," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 447-458, November.
- de Melo, Jaime & Roland-Holst, David & Haddad, Mona, 1992. "Tax evasion and tax reform in a low income economy : general equilibrium estimates for Madagascar," Policy Research Working Paper Series 918, The World Bank.
- Berger, Helge & Nitsch, Volker, 2008.
"Gotcha!: a profile of smuggling in international trade,"
2008/6, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Helge Berger & Volker Nitsch, 2008. "Gotcha! A Profile of Smuggling in International Trade," CESifo Working Paper Series 2475, CESifo Group Munich.
- Helge Berger & Volker Nitsch, 2008. "Gotcha! A Profile of Smuggling in International Trade," DEGIT Conference Papers c013_026, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Thursby, M. & Jensen, R. & Thursby, J., 1991.
"Smuggling, Camouflaging, and Market Structure,"
Purdue University Economics Working Papers
1005, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Langhammer, Rolf J., 1994. "Wirtschaftsreformen in Afrika: getragen von der Gunst der Geber?," Kiel Working Papers 666, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Langhammer, Rolf J. & Hiemenz, Ulrich, 1990. "Regional integration among developing countries : opportunities, obstacles and options," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 416, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Golub, Stephen S. & Mbaye, Ahmadou Aly, 2009. "National Trade Policies and Smuggling in Africa: The Case of The Gambia and Senegal," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 595-606, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (FSPP Webmaster).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.