More price competition can benefit spatial duopolists when the consumer preferences are uncertain
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Economics, The University of Manchester in its series The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series with number 1102.
Date of creation: 2011
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Manchester M13 9PL
Phone: (0)161 275 4868
Fax: (0)161 275 4812
Web page: http://www.socialsciences.manchester.ac.uk/disciplines/economics/
More information through EDIRC
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-01-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2011-01-23 (Business Economics)
- NEP-COM-2011-01-23 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-GEO-2011-01-23 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-MKT-2011-01-23 (Marketing)
- NEP-URE-2011-01-23 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Balvers, Ronald & Szerb, Lazlo, 1996. "Location in the Hotelling duopoly model with demand uncertainty," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(7), pages 1453-1461, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marianne Sensier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.