Report NEP-MKT-2011-01-23This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michal Król, 2011. "Product differentiation decisions under ambiguous consumer demand and pessimistic expectations," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1103, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Marco Dani, 2011. "Assembling the fractured European consumer," LEQS â LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 29, European Institute, LSE.
- Michal Król, 2011. "More price competition can benefit spatial duopolists when the consumer preferences are uncertain," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1102, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Corrado Benassi, 2011. "Spatial Cournot Competition and Consumers’ Heterogeneity: A Note," Working Paper Series 05_11, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Choi, Eugene K., 2011. "Paradigm Innovation through the Strategic Collaboration between TORAY & UNIQLO : Evolution of A New Fast Fashion Business Model," IIR Working Paper 11-01, Institute of Innovation Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Item repec:pri:indrel:1278 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Aloysius Gunadi, Brata, 2011. "Social networks and innovation (handicraft industry in Bantul, Yogyakarta)," MPRA Paper 28032, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yoo, Youngjin, 2010. "Digitalization and Innovation," IIR Working Paper 10-09, Institute of Innovation Research, Hitotsubashi University.