Economic Values of Pork Attributes: Hedonic Price Analysis of Experimental Auction Data
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Iowa State University, Department of Economics in its series Staff General Research Papers with number 5239.
Date of creation: 01 Sep 1996
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Review of Agricultural Economics, September 1996, vol. 18, pp. 275-285
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Iowa State University, Dept. of Economics, 260 Heady Hall, Ames, IA 50011-1070
Phone: +1 515.294.6741
Fax: +1 515.294.0221
Web page: http://www.econ.iastate.edu
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dalton, Timothy J., 2004. "A household hedonic model of rice traits: economic values from farmers in West Africa," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 31(2-3), pages 149-159, December.
- Lobb, Alexandra E., 2004. "A Methodological Review of the Impacts of Risk and Trust on Consumer Behaviour Towards Food Safety," 84th Seminar, February 8-11, 2004, Zeist, The Netherlands 24994, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Hurley, Sean P. & Miller, Douglas J. & Kliebenstein, James B., 2004. "Estimating Willingness-To-Pay Using A Polychotomous Choice Function: An Application To Pork Products With Environmental Attributes," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 19924, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Mazzocchi, Mario & Lobb, Alexandra E. & Traill, W. Bruce, 2006. "THE SPARTA Model: An Econometric Analysis of Consumer Behaviour under Risk," 99th Seminar, February 8-10, 2006, Bonn, Germany 7763, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Mazzocchi, Mario & Lobb, Alexandra E. & Traill, W. Bruce, 2006. "Food Scares and Consumer Behaviour: A European Perspective," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25613, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ubilava, David & Foster, Kenneth A., 2007. "Targeting Consumers by Store - The Basis of Increased Sales with Less Advertising," 2007 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2007, Mobile, Alabama 34909, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Hurley, Sean P. & Kliebenstein, James B., 2003. "Interpreting Bids From A Vickrey Auction When There Are Public Good Attributes," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 21965, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Anne Rozan & Anne Stenger & Marc Willinger, 2004. "Willingness-to-pay for food safety: An experimental investigation of quality certification on bidding behaviour," Framed Field Experiments 00197, The Field Experiments Website.
- Hurley, Sean P. & Kliebenstein, James B., 1999. "The Potential For Marketing Pork Products With Embedded Environmental Attributes: Results From An Experimental Study," 1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN 21598, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Hurley, Sean P. & Kliebenstein, James B., 2003. "A Tale Of Two Premiums- Examining Bids From A Multiple Round Vickrey Auction With Differing Information Sets," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22192, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stephanie Bridges) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Stephanie Bridges to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.