Agricultural Research: Benefits and Beneficiaries of Alternative Funding Mechanisms
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Iowa State University, Department of Economics in its series Staff General Research Papers with number 1557.
Date of creation: 01 Apr 1999
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Review of Agricultural Economics, Spring 1999, vol. 19, pp. 2-18
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Iowa State University, Dept. of Economics, 260 Heady Hall, Ames, IA 50011-1070
Phone: +1 515.294.6741
Fax: +1 515.294.0221
Web page: http://www.econ.iastate.edu
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Valentina Cristiana MATERIA & Roberto ESPOSTI, 2010. "Modelling Agricultural Public R&D Cofinancing Within A Principal-Agent Framework. The case of an Italian region," Working Papers 347, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Huffman, Wallace & Just, Richard E., 1999.
"The Organization of Agricultural Research in Western Developed Countries,"
Staff General Research Papers
1649, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Huffman, Wallace E. & Just, Richard E., 1999. "The organization of agricultural research in western developed countries," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 21(1), pages 1-18, August.
- Huffman, Wallace & Just, Richard E., 1998. "The Organization of Agricultural Research in Western Developed Countries," Staff General Research Papers 1386, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Klerkx, Laurens & Leeuwis, Cees, 2008. "Matching demand and supply in the agricultural knowledge infrastructure: Experiences with innovation intermediaries," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 260-276, June.
- Huffman, Wallace, 2005. "Developments in the Organization and Finance of Public Agricultural Research in the United States, 1988-1999," Staff General Research Papers 12485, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Acosta, Manuel & Coronado, Daniel & Toribio, MÂª Rosario, 2011. "The use of scientific knowledge by Spanish agrifood firms," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 507-516, August.
- Yee, Jet & Huffman, Wallace E., 2001. "Rates Of Return To Public Agricultural Research In The Presence Of Research Spillovers," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20628, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stephanie Bridges) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Stephanie Bridges to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.