Tight Correlated Equilibrium
AbstractA correlated equilibrium of a strategic form n-person game is called tight if all the incentive constraints are satisfied as equalities. The game is called tight if all of its correlated equilibria are tight. This work shows that the set of tight games has positive measure.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem in its series Discussion Paper Series with number dp394.
Length: 10 pages
Date of creation: Jun 2005
Date of revision:
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-07-03 (All new papers)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- AUMANN, Robert J. & DREZE, Jacques H., 2005.
"When all is said and done, how should you play and what should you expect ?,"
CORE Discussion Papers
2005021, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- R.J., AUMANN & Jacques-Henri, DREZE, 2005. "When All is Said and Done, How Should You Play and What Should You Expect ?," Discussion Papers (ECON - DÃ©partement des Sciences Economiques) 2005021, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- R. J. Aumann & J. H. Dreze, 2005. "When All is Said and Done, How Should You Play and What Should You Expect?," Discussion Paper Series dp387, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Aumann, Robert J., 1974.
"Subjectivity and correlation in randomized strategies,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 67-96, March.
- R. Aumann, 2010. "Subjectivity and Correlation in Randomized Strategies," Levine's Working Paper Archive 389, David K. Levine.
- AUMANN, Robert J., . "Subjectivity and correlation in randomized strategies," CORE Discussion Papers RP -167, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Forges, Francoise, 1990. "Correlated Equilibrium in Two-Person Zero-Sum Games," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 58(2), pages 515, March.
- Yannick Viossat, 2008.
"Is Having a Unique Equilibrium Robust?,"
- Fabrizio Germano & Gábor Lugosi, 2007.
"Existence of Sparsely Supported Correlated Equilibria,"
Springer, vol. 32(3), pages 575-578, September.
- Fabrizio Germano & Gábor Lugosi, 2005. "Existence of sparsely supported correlated equilibria," Economics Working Papers 907, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Apr 2006.
- Viossat, Yannick, 2006. "The Geometry of Nash Equilibria and Correlated Equilibria and a Generalization of Zero-Sum Games," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 641, Stockholm School of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ilan Nehama).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.