Correlated Equilibrium in Two-Person Zero-Sum Games
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Econometric Society in its journal Econometrica.
Volume (Year): 58 (1990)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Atsushi Kajii & Stephen Morris, .
""The Robustness of Equilibria to Incomplete Information*'',"
CARESS Working Papres
95-18, University of Pennsylvania Center for Analytic Research and Economics in the Social Sciences.
- Atsushi Kajii & Stephen Morris, 1997. "The Robustness of Equilibria to Incomplete Information," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 65(6), pages 1283-1310, November.
- Atsushi Kajii & Stephen Morris, . "The Robustness of Equilibria to Incomplete Information," Penn CARESS Working Papers ed504c985fc375cbe719b3f60, Penn Economics Department.
- Yannick Viossat, 2005. "Openness of the set of games with a unique correlated equilibrium," Working Papers hal-00243016, HAL.
- Viossat, Yannick, 2008.
"Is having a unique equilibrium robust?,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 44(11), pages 1152-1160, December.
- Noa Nitzan, 2005. "Tight Correlated Equilibrium," Discussion Paper Series dp394, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Tomala, Tristan, 2009. "Perfect Communication Equilibria in Repeated Games with Imperfect Monitoring," Open Access publications from UniversitÃ© Paris-Dauphine urn:hdl:123456789/6102, Université Paris-Dauphine.
- Viossat, Yannick, 2006. "The Geometry of Nash Equilibria and Correlated Equilibria and a Generalization of Zero-Sum Games," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 641, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Michael Chwe, 2006. "Statistical Game Theory," Theory workshop papers 815595000000000004, UCLA Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.