Household Saving Behavior in Japan
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University in its series Discussion Paper Series with number a280.
Date of creation: Aug 1993
Date of revision:
Other versions of this item:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Olivia S. Mitchell & John Piggott, 2004.
"Unlocking Housing Equity in Japan,"
NBER Working Papers
10340, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mitchell, Olivia S. & Piggott, John, 2004. "Unlocking housing equity in Japan," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 466-505, December.
- "Takayama, Noriyuki", 2005. "Pension Reform of PRC : ―Incentives, Governance and Policy Options―," Economic Review, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 56(4), pages 289-303, January.
- Börsch-Supan, Axel, 1995. "The Impact of Population Aging on Savings, Investment and Growth in the OECD Area," Discussion Papers 512, Institut fuer Volkswirtschaftslehre und Statistik, Abteilung fuer Volkswirtschaftslehre.
- Park, Daekeun & Rhee, Changyong, 2005. "Saving, growth, and demographic change in Korea," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 394-413, September.
- Seyit Mümin CİLASUN & Murat Güray KIRDAR, 2013.
"Household Structure and Household Income and its Components over the Life-Cycle in Turkey,"
Iktisat Isletme ve Finans,
Bilgesel Yayincilik, vol. 28(328), pages 89-116.
- Seyit Mümin Cilasun & Murat Güray Kýrdar, 2012. "Household Structure, and Household Income and its Components over the Life-Cycle in Turkey," Working Papers 2012/63, Turkish Economic Association.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hiromichi Miyake).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.