Transboundary environmental problems with a mobile population : is there a need for central policy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Oslo University, Department of Economics in its series Memorandum with number 16/2000.
Date of creation: 2000
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Department of Economics, University of Oslo, P.O Box 1095 Blindern, N-0317 Oslo, Norway
Phone: 22 85 51 27
Fax: 22 85 50 35
Web page: http://www.oekonomi.uio.no/indexe.html
More information through EDIRC
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D6 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics
- H7 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations
- Q20 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - General
- R23 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Regional Migration; Regional Labor Markets; Population
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Silva, Emilson C. D., 1997. "Decentralized and Efficient Control of Transboundary Pollution in Federal Systems," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 95-108, January.
- Aronsson, Thomas & Blomquist, Soren, 2003.
"Optimal taxation, global externalities and labor mobility,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 87(12), pages 2749-2764, December.
- Aronsson, T. & Blomquist, S., 2000. "Optimal Taxation, Global Externalities and Labor Mobility," Papers 2000-15, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
- Aronsson, T. & Blomquist, S., 2000. "Optimal Taxation, Global Externalities and Labor Mobility," Papers 2000:15, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
- Thomas Aronsson & Sören Blomquist, 2001. "Optimal Taxation, Global Externalities and Labor Mobility," CESifo Working Paper Series 458, CESifo Group Munich.
- Aronsson, Thomas & Blomquist, Sören, 2000. "Optimal Taxation, Global Externalities and Labor Mobility," UmeÃ¥ Economic Studies 544, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Aronsson, Thomas & Blomquist, Sören, 2000. "Optimal Taxation, Global Externalities and Labor Mobility," Working Paper Series 2000:15, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Hoel, Michael, 2004. "Interregional interactions and population mobility," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 419-433, November.
- Hoel,M., 2001. "Allocating greenhouse gas emissions among countries with mobile populations," Memorandum 20/2001, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Hoel, Michael, 2002. "no title provided," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt5cb1x2jm, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Michael Hoel & Perry Shapiro, 2004. "Transboundary Environmental Problems with Mobile but Heterogeneous Populations," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 27(3), pages 265-272, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rhiana Bergh-Seeley).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.