Tradeable CO2 Emission Permits: Initial Distribution as a Justice Problem
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Oslo University, Department of Economics in its series Memorandum with number 23/1992.
Length: 27 pages
Date of creation: 1992
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Department of Economics, University of Oslo, P.O Box 1095 Blindern, N-0317 Oslo, Norway
Phone: 22 85 51 27
Fax: 22 85 50 35
Web page: http://www.oekonomi.uio.no/indexe.html
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kjell Arne Brekke & Olof Johansson-Stenman, 2008.
"The behavioural economics of climate change,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 24(2), pages 280-297, Summer.
- Hanley, Nicholas & Kornienko, Tatiana & Mackenzie, Ian A, 2008.
"Using contests to allocate pollution rights,"
Stirling Economics Discussion Papers
2008-21, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Kverndokk, Snorre & Rose, Adam, 2008.
"Equity and justice in global warming policy,"
24272, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kverndokk, Snorre & Rose, Adam, 2008. "Equity and Justice in Global Warming Policy," International Review of Environmental and Resource Economics, now publishers, vol. 2(2), pages 135-176, October.
- Michael Finus & Johan Eyckmans, 2003.
"New Roads to International Environmental Agreements: The Case of Global Warming,"
2003.88, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Johan Eyckmans & Michael Finus, 2003. "New Roads to International Environmental Agreements: The Case of Global Warming," Energy, Transport and Environment Working Papers Series ete0318, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën, Energy, Transport and Environment.
- VAN STEENBERGHE, Vincent, 2003. "CO2 abatement costs and permits price : Exploring the impact of banking and the role of future commitments," CORE Discussion Papers 2003098, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Wei, Chu & Ni, Jinlan & Du, Limin, 2012. "Regional allocation of carbon dioxide abatement in China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 552-565.
- Christoph Bohringer & Heinz Welsch, 2006. "Burden sharing in a greenhouse: egalitarianism and sovereignty reconciled," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(9), pages 981-996.
- Adam Rose & Brandt Stevens & Jae Edmonds & Marshall Wise, 1998. "International Equity and Differentiation in Global Warming Policy," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 12(1), pages 25-51, July.
- Hans-Peter Weikard & Michael Finus & Juan-Carlos Altamirano-Cabrera, 2006.
"The impact of surplus sharing on the stability of international climate agreements,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 58(2), pages 209-232, April.
- Hans-Peter Weikard & Juan-Carlos Altamirano-Cabrera & Michael Finus, 2004. "The Impact of Surplus Sharing on The Stability of International Climate Agreements," Working Papers 2004.99, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Olivier Godard, 2012. "Instruments économiques, justification et normes de justice : le cas de la politique climatique," Working Papers hal-00689762, HAL.
- Juan-Carlos Altamirano-Cabrera & Michael Finus, 2006. "Permit trading and stability of international climate agreements," Journal of Applied Economics, Universidad del CEMA, vol. 0, pages 19-48, May.
- Hoel,M., 2001. "Allocating greenhouse gas emissions among countries with mobile populations," Memorandum 20/2001, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- M. Germain & V. van Steenberghe, 2003. "Constraining Equitable Allocations of Tradable CO 2 Emission Quotas by Acceptability," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 26(3), pages 469-492, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rhiana Bergh-Seeley).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.