The Yin and yang of Sustainable Development: A Case for Win-Win Environmentalism
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics in its series Working Papers with number 199604.
Length: 20 pages
Date of creation: 1996
Date of revision:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hartwick, John M., 1978.
"Investing returns from depleting renewable resource stocks and intergenerational equity,"
Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 85-88.
- John M. Hartwick, 1978. "Investing Returns from Depleting Renewable Resource Stocks and Intergenerational Equity," Working Papers 294, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Lee Endress & James A. Roumasset, 1993.
"Golden Rules For Sustainable Resource Management,"
199319, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Heal, G., 1990.
"The Optimal Use Of Exhaustible Resources,"
fb-_90-10, Columbia - Graduate School of Business.
- Roumasset, James A. & Smith, Kirk R., 1990. "Exposure trading: An approach to more efficient air pollution control," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 276-291, May.
- John Hartwick, 1976.
"Intergenerational Equity and the Investing of Rents from Exhaustible Resources,"
220, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Hartwick, John M, 1977. "Intergenerational Equity and the Investing of Rents from Exhaustible Resources," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 67(5), pages 972-74, December.
- Epple, Dennis & Londregan, John, 1993. "Strategies for modeling exhaustible resource," Handbook of Natural Resource and Energy Economics, in: A. V. Kneese† & J. L. Sweeney (ed.), Handbook of Natural Resource and Energy Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 22, pages 1077-1107 Elsevier.
- Majah-Leah Ravago & James Roumasset & Kimberly Burnett, 2008. "Resource management for Sustainable Development of Island Economies," Working Papers 200804, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Majah-Leah Ravago & James Roumasset, 2009. "Economic Policy for Sustainable Growth and Development vs. Greedy Growth and Preservationism," Working Papers 200909, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Web Technician).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.