Exposure trading: An approach to more efficient air pollution control
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Environmental Economics and Management.
Volume (Year): 18 (1990)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vernon Henderson, 1995.
"Effects of Air Quality Regulation,"
NBER Working Papers
5118, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Blackman, Allen & Harrington, Winston, 1998. "Using Alternative Regulatory Instruments to Control Fixed Point Air Pollution in Developing Countries: Lessons from International Experience," Discussion Papers dp-98-21, Resources For the Future.
- James A. Roumasset & Lee Endress, 1996. "The Yin and yang of Sustainable Development: A Case for Win-Win Environmentalism," Working Papers 199604, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Easter, K. William, 1990. "Institutional Arrangements For Managing Water Conflicts In Minnesota," Staff Papers 13573, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Schaltegger, Stefan & Thomas, Tom, 1996. "Pollution added credit trading (PACT): New dimensions in emissions trading," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 35-53, October.
- Fritz Söllner, 1999. "Environmental Health Risks and Tradable Health Risk Permits," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 14(1), pages 1-18, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.