Capital Accumulation of a Firm Facing an Emissions Tax
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Tilburg - Center for Economic Research in its series Papers with number 9578.
Length: 18 pages
Date of creation: 1995
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: TILBURG UNIVERSITY, CENTER FOR ECONOMIC RESEARCH, 5000 LE TILBURG THE NETHERLANDS.
Phone: 31 13 4663050
Fax: 31 13 4663066
Web page: http://center.uvt.nl/
More information through EDIRC
ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY; POLLUTION; TAXES; ENTREPRISES;
Other versions of this item:
- Richard Hartl & Peter Kort, 1996. "Capital accumulation of a firm facing an emissions tax," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 63(1), pages 1-23, February.
- Hartl, R.F. & Kort, P.M., 1995. "Capital accumulation of a firm facing an emissions tax," Discussion Paper 1995-78, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
- Q20 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - General
- D10 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - General
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Carraro, C. & Soubeyran, A., 1998. "R&D Cooperation, Innovation Spillovers and Firm Location in a Model of Environmental Policy," G.R.E.Q.A.M. 98a43, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- Kort, Peter & Loon, P.J.J.M. van & Luptacik, M., 1991.
"Optimal dynamic environmental policies of a profit maximizing firm,"
Open Access publications from Tilburg University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-153454, Tilburg University.
- Peter Kort & Paul Loon & Mikulás Luptácik, 1991. "Optimal dynamic environmental policies of a profit maximizing firm," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 54(3), pages 195-225, October.
- Kort, P.M. & Loon, P.M.J.J. van & Luptacik, M., 1990. "Optimal dynamic environmental policies of a profit maximizing firm," Research Memorandum 433, Tilburg University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Davis Dechert, W., 1984. "Has the averch-johnson effect been theoretically justified?," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 1-17, October.
- Skiba, A K, 1978. "Optimal Growth with a Convex-Concave Production Function," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(3), pages 527-39, May.
- Tommy Lundgren, 2003. "A Real Options Approach to Abatement Investments and Green Goodwill," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 25(1), pages 17-31, May.
- Hadrich, Joleen C. & Wolf, Christopher A., 2009. "Implications of the Air Compliance Agreement for Livestock Producers," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49316, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Feenstra, T.L. & Kort, P.M. & Zeeuw, A.J. de, 1997. "Environmental Policy in an International Duopoly: An Analysis of Feedback Investment Strategies," Discussion Paper 1997-43, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Feenstra, Talitha & Kort, Peter M. & de Zeeuw, Aart, 2001. "Environmental policy instruments in an international duopoly with feedback investment strategies," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 25(10), pages 1665-1687, October.
- Sunderasan Srinivasan & Raj Singh, 2010. "The persistence of green goodwill," Environment, Development and Sustainability, Springer, vol. 12(5), pages 825-837, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.