Aggregate Output, Capital, And Labor In The Post-War U.S. Economy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by California Irvine - School of Social Sciences in its series Papers with number 89-2.
Length: 11 pages
Date of creation: 1989
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA IRVINE, SCHOOL OF SOCIAL SCIENCES, IRVINECALIFORNIA 91717 U.S.A.
time series ; production functions ; empirical methods ; labour market;
Other versions of this item:
- Levy, Daniel, 1990. "Aggregate output, capital, and labor in the post-war U.S. economy," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 41-45, May.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniel Levy, 2005. "Output, Capital, and Labor in the Short, and Long-Run," Development and Comp Systems 0505012, EconWPA.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.