Impact on German Trade of Increased Division of Labor with Eastern Europe
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by American Institute for Contemporary German Studies- in its series Papers with number 6.
Length: 67 pages
Date of creation: 1995
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: U.S.A.; Johns Hopkins University, American Institute for Contemporary German Studies. 1400 16th Street, N.W. Suite 420 Washington, D.C. 20036-2217
TRADE POLICY; LABOUR MARKET;
Other versions of this item:
- Dieter Schumacher, 1995. "Impact on German Trade of Increased Division of Labour with Eastern Europe," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 116, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, and Vacancies - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Piazolo, Daniel, 1996. "Trade integration between Eastern and Western Europe: Politics follows the market," Kiel Working Papers 745, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Eichengreen, Barry & Kohl, Richard, 1998.
"The External Sector, the State and Development in Eastern Europe,"
UCAIS Berkeley Roundtable on the International Economy, Working Paper Series
qt22r0x8qk, UCAIS Berkeley Roundtable on the International Economy, UC Berkeley.
- Eichengreen, Barry & Kohl, Richard, 1998. "The External Sector, the State and Development in Eastern Europe," CEPR Discussion Papers 1904, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marius Brülhart & Mary J. Kelly, 1999.
"Ireland’s Trading Potential with Central and Eastern European Countries - A Gravity Study,"
The Economic and Social Review,
Economic and Social Studies, vol. 30(2), pages 159-174.
- Marius Brülhart & Mary Kelly, 1998. "Ireland's Trading Potential with Central and Eastern European Countries: A Gravity Study," Economics Technical Papers 9815, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Buch, Claudia M. & Piazolo, Daniel, 2001.
"Capital and trade flows in Europe and the impact of enlargement,"
Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 183-214, September.
- Claudia M. Buch & Daniel Piazolo, 2000. "Capital and Trade Flows in Europe and the Impact of Enlargement," Kiel Working Papers 1001, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Helena Marques & Hugh Metcalf, 2004.
"Extending The EU Single Market Eastwards: Sectoral Trade And Real Wage Effects,"
Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2004
127, Royal Economic Society.
- Helena Marques & Hugh Metcalf, 2003. "Extending the EU Single Market Eastwards: Sectoral Trade and Real Wage Effects," Discussion Paper Series 2003_10, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Oct 2003.
- Dieter Schumacher, 2001. "Market Size and Factor Endowment: Explaining Comparative Advantage in Bilateral Trade by Differences in Income and Per Capita Income," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 259, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Foders, Federico & Piazolo, Daniel & Schweickert, Rainer, 2002. "Fit für die EU? Indikatoren zum Stand der Wirtschaftsreformen in den Kandidatenländern," Kiel Discussion Papers 389/390, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Lücke, Matthias, 1996. "Die Auswirkungen des Handels mit Mittel- und Osteuropa auf den deutschen Arbeitsmarkt," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1676, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Dieter Schumacher & Parvati Trübswetter, 2000. "Volume and Comparative Advantage in East-West Trade," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 223, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.