The age of capital, the age of utilized capital, and tests of the embodiment hypothesis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia in its series Working Papers with number 86-4.
Date of creation: 1986
Date of revision:
Other versions of this item:
- McHugh, Richard & Lane, Julia, 1987. "The Age of Capital, the Age of Utilized Capital, and Tests of the Embodiment Hypothesis," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 69(2), pages 362-67, May.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bloch, Harry & Madden, Gary G, 1995. "Productivity growth in Australian manufacturing: a vintage capital model," MPRA Paper 13003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Benoit Millot & Julia Lane, 2002. "The Efficient Use of Time in Education," Education Economics, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 10(2), pages 209-228.
- George Bitros, 2010. "The theorem of proportionality in contemporary capital theory: An assessment of its conceptual foundations," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer, vol. 23(4), pages 367-401, December.
- Whelan, Karl, 2003.
"Embodiment, Productivity, and the Age Distribution of Capital,"
Research Technical Papers
4/RT/03, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Whelan, Karl, 2007. "Embodiment, productivity, and the age distribution of capital," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 724-740, December.
- Whelan, Karl, 2005. "Embodiment, Productivity, and the Age Distribution of Capital," MPRA Paper 5912, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Whelan, Karl, 2003. "Embodiment, productivity, and the age distribution of capital," Open Access publications from University College Dublin urn:hdl:10197/240, University College Dublin.
- Bitros, George C., 2009. "The Theorem of Proportionality in Mainstream Capital Theory: An Assessment of its Conceptual Foundations," MPRA Paper 17436, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Savvidou, Eleni, 2003. "The Relationship Between Skilled Labor and Technical Change," Working Paper Series 2003:27, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Donald R. Epley, 1990. "The Concept and Market Extraction of Effective Age for Residential Properties," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 5(1), pages 41-52.
- Daniel J. Wilson, 2002. "Is Embodied Technology the Result of Upstream R&D? Industry-Level Evidence," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 5(2), pages 285-317, April.
- Plutarchos Sakellaris & Daniel J. Wilson, 2004.
"Quantifying Embodied Technological Change,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 7(1), pages 1-26, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Beth Paul).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.