Seasonality and portfolio balance under rational expectations
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis in its series Working Papers with number 58.
Date of creation: 1976
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Journal of Monetary Economics (Vol. 4, No. 3, August 1978, pp. 435-458)
Other versions of this item:
- Saracoglu, Rusdu & Sargent, Thomas J., 1978. "Seasonality and portfolio balance under rational expectations," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 435-458, August.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sargent, Thomas J & Wallace, Neil, 1973. "The Stability of Models of Money and Growth with Perfect Foresight," Econometrica, Econometric Society, Econometric Society, vol. 41(6), pages 1043-48, November.
- Sims, Christopher A, 1972. "Money, Income, and Causality," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(4), pages 540-52, September.
- Lars Peter Hansen, 2007. "Beliefs, Doubts and Learning: Valuing Economic Risk," NBER Working Papers 12948, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lars Peter Hansen & Thomas J. Sargent, 1982. "Formulating and estimating continuous time rational expectations models," Staff Report, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis 75, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Fabio Canova, 2010. "EconomicDynamics Interviews Fabio Canova on the Estimation of Business Cycle Models," EconomicDynamics Newsletter, Review of Economic Dynamics, Review of Economic Dynamics, vol. 11(2), April.
- Thomas J. Sargent & Neil Wallace, 1985. "Identification and estimation of a model of hyperinflation with a continuum of "sunspot" equilibrium," Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis 280, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Janelle Ruswick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.