The term structure of interest rates over the business cycle
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) in its series Finance and Economics Discussion Series with number 159.
Date of creation: 1991
Date of revision:
Other versions of this item:
- Labadie, Pamela, 1994. "The term structure of interest rates over the business cycle," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 18(3-4), pages 671-697.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pierre-Daniel G. Sarte, 1998. "Fisher's equation and the inflation risk premium in a simple endowment economy," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Fall, pages 53-72.
- Bianca De Paoli, Alasdair Scott, Olaf Weeken, 2007.
"Asset pricing implications for a New Keynesian model,"
Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2006
156, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- De Paoli, Bianca & Scott, Alasdair & Weeken, Olaf, 2010. "Asset pricing implications of a New Keynesian model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 34(10), pages 2056-2073, October.
- Bianca De Paoli & Alasdair Scott & Olaf Weeken, 2006. "Asset pricing implications of a New Keynesian model," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 358, Society for Computational Economics.
- Bianca De Paoli & Alasdair Scott & Olaf Weeken, 2007. "Asset pricing implications of a New Keynesian model," Bank of England working papers 326, Bank of England.
- Joseph G. Haubrich, 1999. "Term structure economics from A to B," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Q III, pages 2-9.
- Ben R. Craig & Joseph G. Haubrich, 2003. "Pricing kernels, inflation, and the term structure of interest rates," Working Paper 0308, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Michael Dotsey & Christopher Otrok, 1995. "The rational expectations hypothesis of the term structure, monetary policy, and time-varying term premia," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Win, pages 65-81.
- Francisco Palomino & Alex Hsu, 2013. "What do Nominal Rigidities and Monetary Policy tell us about the Real Yield Curve?," 2013 Meeting Papers 50, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Juan Marcelo, Ochoa, 2006.
"An Interpretation of An Affine Term Structure Model for Chile,"
1072, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- J.Marcelo Ochoa, 2006. "An interpretation of an affine term structure model of Chile," Estudios de Economia, University of Chile, Department of Economics, vol. 33(2 Year 20), pages 155-184, December.
- Rendu de Lint, Christel & Stolin, David, 2003. "The predictive power of the yield curve: a theoretical assessment," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(7), pages 1603-1622, October.
- Fernando Alvarez & Andrew Atkeson & Patrick J. Kehoe, 1999.
"Money and Interest Rates with Endogeneously Segmented Markets,"
NBER Working Papers
7060, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fernando Alvarez & Andrew Atkeson & Patrick J. Kehoe, 1999. "Money and interest rates with endogeneously segmented markets," Staff Report 260, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Ravenna , Federico & Seppälä , Juha, 2006. "Monetary policy and rejections of the expectations hypothesis," Research Discussion Papers 25/2006, Bank of Finland.
- Jagjit S. Chadha & Luisa Corrado & Qi Sun, 2008.
"Money, Prices and Liquidity Effects: Separating Demand from Supply,"
Studies in Economics
0817, Department of Economics, University of Kent.
- Chadha, J.S. & Corrado, L. & Sun, Q., 2008. "Money, Prices and Liquidity Effects: Separating Demand from Supply," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0855, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Scheffel, Eric, 2008. "A Credit-Banking Explanation of the Equity Premium, Term Premium, and Risk-Free Rate Puzzles," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2008/30, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Tanaka Hiroatsu, 2012. "Monetary Policy Regimes and the Term Structure of Interests Rates with Recursive Utility," 2012 Meeting Papers 557, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Canova, Fabio & Marrinan, Jane, 1996. "Reconciling the term structure of interest rates with the consumption-based ICAP model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 709-750, April.
- Juha Ilmari Seppala, 2000. "The Term Structure of Real Interest Rates: Theory and Evidence from the U.K. Index-Linked Bonds," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0245, Econometric Society.
- Chadha, Jagjit S. & Corrado, Luisa & Sun, Qi, 2010. "Money and liquidity effects: Separating demand from supply," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 34(9), pages 1732-1747, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kris Vajs) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Kris Vajs to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.