The term structure of interest rates over the business cycle
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Pamela Labadie, 1991. "The term structure of interest rates over the business cycle," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 159, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chadha, J.S. & Corrado, L. & Sun, Q., 2008.
"Money, Prices and Liquidity Effects: Separating Demand from Supply,"
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics
0855, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Jagjit S. Chadha & Luisa Corrado & Qi Sun, 2008. "Money, Prices and Liquidity Effects: Separating Demand from Supply," Studies in Economics 0817, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Ben R. Craig & Joseph G. Haubrich, 2003. "Pricing kernels, inflation, and the term structure of interest rates," Working Paper 0308, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Francisco Palomino & Alex Hsu, 2013. "What do Nominal Rigidities and Monetary Policy tell us about the Real Yield Curve?," 2013 Meeting Papers 50, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- De Paoli, Bianca & Scott, Alasdair & Weeken, Olaf, 2010.
"Asset pricing implications of a New Keynesian model,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 34(10), pages 2056-2073, October.
- Bianca De Paoli & Alasdair Scott & Olaf Weeken, 2006. "Asset pricing implications of a New Keynesian model," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 358, Society for Computational Economics.
- Bianca De Paoli & Alasdair Scott & Olaf Weeken, 2007. "Asset pricing implications of a New Keynesian model," Bank of England working papers 326, Bank of England.
- Bianca De Paoli & Alasdair Scott & Olaf Weeken, 2010. "Asset pricing implications of a new keynesian model," Post-Print hal-00732761, HAL.
- Bianca De Paoli, Alasdair Scott, Olaf Weeken, 2007. "Asset pricing implications for a New Keynesian model," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2006 156, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Chadha, Jagjit S. & Corrado, Luisa & Sun, Qi, 2010. "Money and liquidity effects: Separating demand from supply," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 34(9), pages 1732-1747, September.
- Ravenna, Federico & Seppälä, Juha, 2006. "Monetary policy and rejections of the expectations hypothesis," Research Discussion Papers 25/2006, Bank of Finland.
- Glenn D. Rudebusch & Eric T. Swanson, 2012.
"The Bond Premium in a DSGE Model with Long-Run Real and Nominal Risks,"
American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics,
American Economic Association, vol. 4(1), pages 105-143, January.
- Glenn D. Rudebusch & Eric T. Swanson, 2008. "The bond premium in a DSGE model with long-run real and nominal risks," Working Paper Series 2008-31, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Glenn D. Rudebusch & Eric T. Swanson, 2008. "The bond premium in a DSGE model with long-run real and nominal risks," Working Paper Research 143, National Bank of Belgium.
- Juha Seppala & Federico Ravenna, 2007. "Monetary Policy, Expected Inflation, and Inflation Risk Premium," 2007 Meeting Papers 513, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Marcelo Ochoa, 2006. "Interpreting an Affine Term Structure Model for Chile," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 380, Central Bank of Chile.
- Scheffel, Eric, 2008. "A Credit-Banking Explanation of the Equity Premium, Term Premium, and Risk-Free Rate Puzzles," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2008/30, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Mirdala, Rajmund, 2015. "Decomposing Euro Area Sovereign Debt Yields into Inflation Expectations and Expected Real Interest Rates," MPRA Paper 68866, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Nov 2015.
- Fernando Alvarez & Andrew Atkeson & Patrick J. Kehoe, 1999.
"Money and Interest Rates with Endogeneously Segmented Markets,"
NBER Working Papers
7060, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fernando Alvarez & Andrew Atkeson & Patrick J. Kehoe, 1999. "Money and interest rates with endogeneously segmented markets," Staff Report 260, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Rendu de Lint, Christel & Stolin, David, 2003. "The predictive power of the yield curve: a theoretical assessment," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(7), pages 1603-1622, October.
- J.Marcelo Ochoa, 2006.
"An interpretation of an affine term structure model of Chile,"
Estudios de Economia,
University of Chile, Department of Economics, vol. 33(2 Year 20), pages 155-184, December.
- Juan Marcelo, Ochoa, 2006. "An Interpretation of An Affine Term Structure Model for Chile," MPRA Paper 1072, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Juha Ilmari Seppala, 2000. "The Term Structure of Real Interest Rates: Theory and Evidence from the U.K. Index-Linked Bonds," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0245, Econometric Society.
- Joseph G. Haubrich, 1999. "Term structure economics from A to B," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Q III, pages 2-9.
- Canova, Fabio & Marrinan, Jane, 1996. "Reconciling the term structure of interest rates with the consumption-based ICAP model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 709-750, April.
- Michael Dotsey & Christopher Otrok, 1995. "The rational expectations hypothesis of the term structure, monetary policy, and time-varying term premia," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Win, pages 65-81.
- Pierre-Daniel G. Sarte, 1998. "Fisher's equation and the inflation risk premium in a simple endowment economy," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Fall, pages 53-72.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:dyncon:v:18:y:1994:i:3-4:p:671-697. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.