Maintaining price stability in a global economy
AbstractPresentation to Town Hall Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA, May 4, 2011
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco in its series Speech with number 87.
Date of creation: 2011
Date of revision:
Other versions of this item:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Joseph Gagnon & Matthew Raskin & Julie Remache & Brian Sack, 2010.
"Large-scale asset purchases by the Federal Reserve: did they work?,"
441, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Joseph Gagnon & Matthew Raskin & Julie Remache & Brian Sack, 2011. "Large-scale asset purchases by the Federal Reserve: did they work?," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue May, pages 41-59.
- Hess Chung & Jean-Philippe Laforte & David Reifschneider & John C. Williams, 2011.
"Have we underestimated the likelihood and severity of zero lower bound events?,"
Working Paper Series
2011-01, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Hess Chung & Jean‐Philippe Laforte & David Reifschneider & John C. Williams, 2012. "Have We Underestimated the Likelihood and Severity of Zero Lower Bound Events?," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 44, pages 47-82, 02.
- Christopher Erceg & Luca Guerrieri & Steven B. Kamin, 2011. "Did Easy Money in the Dollar Bloc Fuel the Oil Price Run-Up?," International Journal of Central Banking, International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 7(1), pages 131-160, March.
- Robert Rich & Charles Steindel, 2005. "A review of core inflation and an evaluation of its measures," Staff Reports 236, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Glenn D. Rudebusch, 2010. "The Fed's exit strategy for monetary policy," FRBSF Economic Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue jun14.
- Alan S. Blinder & Ricardo Reis, 2005.
"Understanding the Greenspan Standard,"
88, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Center for Economic Policy Studies..
- Alan S. Blinder & Ricardo Reis, 2005. "Understanding the Greenspan standard," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Aug, pages 11-96.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2009. "This Time Is Different: Eight Centuries of Financial Folly," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 8973.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Diane Rosenberger).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.