Death of a theory
Abstract"Death of a Theory," presented in St. Louis. January 13, 2012.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis in its series Speech with number 190.
Date of creation: 2012
Date of revision:
Other versions of this item:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lawrence Christiano & Martin Eichenbaum & Sergio Rebelo, 2009.
"When is the government spending multiplier large?,"
NBER Working Papers
15394, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alessia Campolmi & Ester Faia & Roland Winkler, 2011. "Fiscal Calculus in a New Keynesian Model with Labor Market Frictions," MNB Working Papers 2011/5, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (the central bank of Hungary).
- Gabriel Cuadra & Juan M. Sanchez & Horacio Sapriza, 2009.
"Fiscal policy and default risk in emerging markets,"
09-01, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Gabriel Cuadra & Juan Sanchez & Horacio Sapriza, 2010. "Fiscal Policy and Default Risk in Emerging Markets," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 13(2), pages 452-469, April.
- Gabriel Cuadra & Horacio Sapriza, 2007. "Fiscal Policy and Default Risk in Emerging Markets," Working Papers 2007-03, Banco de México.
- Juan M. Sanchez & Horacio Sapriza & Gabriel Cuadra, 2009. "Fiscal Policy and Default Risk in Emerging Markets," 2009 Meeting Papers 701, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Joseph Gagnon & Matthew Raskin & Julie Remache & Brian Sack, 2011.
"Large-scale asset purchases by the Federal Reserve: did they work?,"
Economic Policy Review,
Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue May, pages 41-59.
- Joseph Gagnon & Matthew Raskin & Julie Remache & Brian Sack, 2010. "Large-scale asset purchases by the Federal Reserve: did they work?," Staff Reports 441, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Eric M. Leeper & Nora Traum & Todd B. Walker, 2011. "Clearing Up the Fiscal Multiplier Morass," NBER Working Papers 17444, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:fip:fedlps:y:2011:i:june30 is not listed on IDEAS
- Timothy J Kehoe & David K Levine, 1993.
"Debt Constrained Asset Markets,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
1276, David K. Levine.
- Joyce, Michael & Lasaosa, Ana & Stevens , Ibrahim & Tong, Matthew, 2010. "The financial market impact of quantitative easing," Bank of England working papers 393, Bank of England.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2009. "This Time Is Different: Eight Centuries of Financial Folly," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 8973.
- repec:fip:fedlps:y:2008:x:3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Costas Azariadis & Luisa Lambertini, 2003.
"Endogenous Debt Constraints in Lifecycle Economies,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 70(3), pages 461-487.
- Costas Azariadis & Luisa Lambertini, 2003. "Endogenous Debt Constraints in Lifecycle Economies," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 70(3), pages 461-487, 07.
- Christopher J. Neely, 2010. "The large scale asset purchases had large international effects," Working Papers 2010-018, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Xiaohong Xiao).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.