Convergence in fiscal pressure across EU countries
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by FEDEA in its series Working Papers with number 97-10.
Date of creation:
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.fedea.net
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kwami Adanu & Lili Sun, 2002. "On the Relationship Between the Tax Burden and Income Convergence: Some Further Results," Econometrics Working Papers 0205, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- Francisco J. Delgado Rivero (*), . "Are The Tax Mix And The Fiscal Pressure Converging In The European Union?," Working Papers 11-06 Classification-JEL , Instituto de Estudios Fiscales.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carmen Arias).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.