Public Policies and Education, Economic Growth and Income Distribution
AbstractThis paper provides an analysis relating economic growth, human capital composition, income distribution and public education policies.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by European University Institute in its series Economics Working Papers with number eco99/14.
Length: 41 pages
Date of creation: 1999
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Badia Fiesolana, Via dei Roccettini, 9, 50016 San Domenico di Fiesole (FI) Italy
Web page: http://www.eui.eu/ECO/
More information through EDIRC
ECONOMIC GROWTH ; EDUCATION ; HUMAN CAPITAL ; PUBLIC POLICY;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- O41 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - One, Two, and Multisector Growth Models
- I20 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - General
- H20 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - General
- D30 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - General
- D60 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Panu Poutvaara & Vesa Kanniainen, 1999.
"Why to Invest in your Neighbor? Social Contract on Educational Investment,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
202, CESifo Group Munich.
- Poutvaara, P. & Kanniainen, V., 1999. "Why to Invest in your Neighbor? Social Contract on Educational Investment," University of Helsinki, Department of Economics 462, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marcia Gastaldo).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.