Measuring inequality change in an economy with income growth
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Development Economics.
Volume (Year): 26 (1987)
Issue (Month): 2 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yochanan Shachmurove & Tikva Leker, .
"The Effects of Immigration on Socioeconomic Gaps in Labor Managed System Versus in a Competitive System,"
Penn CARESS Working Papers
7ffd434decd8504ab8d1db45f, Penn Economics Department.
- Yochanan Shachmurove & Tikva Leker, . ""The Effects of Immigration on Socioeconomic Gaps in Labor Managed System Versus in a Competitive System''," CARESS Working Papres 98-04, University of Pennsylvania Center for Analytic Research and Economics in the Social Sciences.
- Heshmati, Almas, 2004. "A Review of Decomposition of Income Inequality," IZA Discussion Papers 1221, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bosmans, Kristof, 2007. "Income inequality, quasi-concavity, and gradual population shifts," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 29-45, January.
- Günther Rehme, 2007.
"Education, Economic Growth and Measured Income Inequality,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 74(295), pages 493-514, 08.
- Rehme, Günther, 2006. "Education, Economic Growth and Measured Income Inequality," Darmstadt Discussion Papers in Economics 25519, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute of Economics (VWL).
- Rehme, Gunther, 2002.
"(Re)Distribution of Personal Incomes, Education and Economic Performance Across Countries,"
Working Paper Series
UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Günther Rehme, 2002. "(Re-)Distribution of Personal Incomes, Education and Economic Performance Across Countries," CESifo Working Paper Series 711, CESifo Group Munich.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.