NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1996
AbstractThis is the eleventh volume in a series of annuals from the National Bureau of Economic Research that are designed to present, extend, and apply frontier work in macroeconomics, and to encourage and stimulate work by macroeconomists on current policy issues. These contributions offer a good sample of the current issues and exciting research directions in macroeconomics.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by The MIT Press in its series MIT Press Books with number 0262522225 and published in 1996.
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- A3 - General Economics and Teaching - - Multisubject Collective Works
- E0 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jake Furbush).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.