Environmental Policy in a Federal State - A Regional CGE Analysis of the NEC Directive in Belgium
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën, Energy, Transport and Environment in its series Energy, Transport and Environment Working Papers Series with number ete0701.
Length: 32 pages
Date of creation: Mar 2007
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Naamsestraat 69, 3000 Leuven
Phone: +32-(0)16-32 67 25
Fax: +32-(0)16-32 67 96
Web page: http://www.econ.kuleuven.be/ew/academic/energmil
More information through EDIRC
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2007-11-24 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2007-11-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2007-11-24 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2007-11-24 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-GEO-2007-11-24 (Economic Geography)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Francisco J. André & M. Alejandro Cardenete & Esther Velázquez Alonso, 2004.
"Performing an Environmental Tax Reform in a Regional Economy. A Computable General Equilibrium Approach,"
Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces
E2004/04, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Francisco André & M. Cardenete & Esther Velázquez, 2005. "Performing an environmental tax reform in a regional economy. A computable general equilibrium approach," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 39(2), pages 375-392, 06.
- Francisco J. AndrÃ© & M. Alejandro Cardenete, 2004. "Performing an Environmental Tax Reform in a Regional Economy: A Computable General Equilibrium Approach," Computing in Economics and Finance 2004 115, Society for Computational Economics.
- Boeters, Stefan & Böhringer, Christoph & Büttner, Thiess & Kraus, Margit, 2006.
"Economic Effects of VAT Reform in Germany,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
06-30, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Boeters, Stefan & Böhringer, Christoph & Feil, Michael, 2002. "Taxation and unemployment: an applied general equilibrium approach for Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 02-39, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Burtraw, Dallas, 1995. "Cost Savings sans Allowance Trades? Evaluating the SO2 Emission Trading Program to Date," Discussion Papers dp-95-30-rev, Resources For the Future.
- Stef Proost & Denise Van Regemorter, 2004.
"Climate Change Policy in European Countries and its effects on industry,"
Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change,
Springer, vol. 9(4), pages 453-473, October.
- Stef Proost & Denise Van Regemorter, 2003. "Climate change policy in European countries and its effects on industry," Energy, Transport and Environment Working Papers Series ete0305, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën, Energy, Transport and Environment.
- Burtraw, Dallas & Parry, Ian & Goulder, Lawrence & Williams III, Roberton, 1998.
"The Cost-Effectiveness of Alternative Instruments for Environmental Protection in a Second-Best Setting,"
dp-98-22, Resources For the Future.
- Goulder, Lawrence H. & Parry, Ian W. H. & Williams III, Roberton C. & Burtraw, Dallas, 1999. "The cost-effectiveness of alternative instruments for environmental protection in a second-best setting," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(3), pages 329-360, June.
- Lawrence H. Goulder & Ian W. H. Parry & Roberton C. Williams III & Dallas Burtraw, 1998. "The Cost-Effectiveness of Alternative Instruments for Environmental Protection in a Second-Best Setting," NBER Working Papers 6464, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rose, Adam & Benavides, Juan & Lim, Dongsoon & Frias, Oscar, 1996. "Global warming policy, energy, and the Chinese economy," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 31-63, March.
- Carraro, Carlo & Galeotti, Marzio & Gallo, Massimo, 1996. "Environmental taxation and unemployment: Some evidence on the 'double dividend hypothesis' in Europe," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(1-2), pages 141-181, October.
- Plassmann, Florenz, 2005. "The advantage of avoiding the Armington assumption in multi-region models," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 777-794, November.
- Bovenberg, A.L. & Goulder, L.H., 1996.
"Optimal environmental taxation in the presence of other taxes: General equilibrium analyses,"
Open Access publications from Tilburg University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-73560, Tilburg University.
- Bovenberg, A Lans & Goulder, Lawrence H, 1996. "Optimal Environmental Taxation in the Presence of Other Taxes: General-Equilibrium Analyses," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(4), pages 985-1000, September.
- A. Lans Bovenberg & Lawrence H. Goulder, 1994. "Optimal Environmental Taxation in the Presence of Other Taxes: General Equilibrium Analyses," NBER Working Papers 4897, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Schnabel, Reinhold & Gürtzgen, Nicole & Boeters, Stefan, 2003.
"Reforming Social Welfare in Germany: An Applied General Equilibrium Analysis,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
03-70, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Stefan Boeters & Reinhold Schnabel & Nicole Gürtzgen, 2006. "Reforming Social Welfare in Germany: An Applied General Equilibrium Analysis," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 7, pages 363-388, November.
- Conrad, Klaus & Schroder, Michael, 1993. "Choosing environmental policy instruments using general equilibrium models," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 15(5-6), pages 521-543.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Isabelle) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Isabelle to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.