Report NEP-GEO-2007-11-24This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Commendatore, Pasquale & Kubin, Ingrid & Petraglia, Carmelo, 2007. "Productive Public Expenditure in a New Economic Geography Model," MPRA Paper 5824, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Findeisen, Sebastian & Suedekum, Jens, 2007. "Industry Churning and the Evolution of Cities: Evidence for Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 3180, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Shinichiro Iwata & Koji Karato, 2007. "Homeless Networks and Geographic Concentration: Evidence from Osaka City," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-527, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Wouter Vermeulen & Jan Rouwendal, 2007. "Housing supply in the Netherlands," CPB Discussion Paper 87, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Jurajda, Štepán & Terrell, Katherine, 2007. "Regional Unemployment and Human Capital in Transition Economies," IZA Discussion Papers 3176, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alexandre Skiba, 2007. "Regional Economies of Scale in Transportation and Regional Welfare," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 200705, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2007.
- Irawati, DESSY, 2007. "Strengthening Cluster Building in Developing Country alongside the Triple Helix: Challenge for Indonesian Clusters - A Case Study of the Java Region," MPRA Paper 5831, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 18 Sep 2007.
- Keld Laursen & Francesca Masciarelli & Andrea Prencipe, 2007. "Regions Matter How Regional Characteristics Affect External Knowledge Acquisition and Innovation," DRUID Working Papers 07-20, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Hill Kulu & Paul J. Boyle, 2007. "High fertility in city suburbs: compositional or contextual effects?," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2007-034, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Claire GONDARD-DELCROIX (GREThA), 2007. "Poverty dynamics in rural Madagascar: regularities and specificities at the regional level\r\n (In French)," Cahiers du GREThA 2007-21, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Dan Black & Natalia Kolesnikova & Lowell J. Taylor, 2008. "The labor supply of married women: why does it differ across U.S. cities?," Working Papers 2007-043, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Zorlu, Aslan & Latten, Jan, 2007. "Ethnic Sorting in the Netherlands," IZA Discussion Papers 3155, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ehlers, Lars & Storcken, Ton, 2007. "Oligarchies in Spatial Environments," Research Memoranda 042, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Item repec:fpr:ifprid:00728 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Uwe Cantner & Holger Graf, 2007. "Growth, Development and Structural Change of Innovator Networks - The Case of Jena," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-090, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Saveyn Bert & Van Regemorter Denise, 2007. "Environmental Policy in a Federal State - A Regional CGE Analysis of the NEC Directive in Belgium," Energy, Transport and Environment Working Papers Series ete0701, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën, Energy, Transport and Environment.
- Libertad González Luna, 2007. "The housing boom and forest fires," Economics Working Papers 1060, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.