Report NEP-GEO-2007-11-24This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Commendatore, Pasquale & Kubin, Ingrid & Petraglia, Carmelo, 2007. "Productive Public Expenditure in a New Economic Geography Model," MPRA Paper 5824, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Findeisen, Sebastian & Suedekum, Jens, 2007. "Industry Churning and the Evolution of Cities: Evidence for Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 3180, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Shinichiro Iwata & Koji Karato, 2007. "Homeless Networks and Geographic Concentration: Evidence from Osaka City," CIRJE F-Series, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo CIRJE-F-527, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Wouter Vermeulen & Jan Rouwendal, 2007. "Housing supply in the Netherlands," CPB Discussion Paper 87, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Jurajda, Štepán & Terrell, Katherine, 2007. "Regional Unemployment and Human Capital in Transition Economies," IZA Discussion Papers 3176, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alexandre Skiba, 2007. "Regional Economies of Scale in Transportation and Regional Welfare," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 200705, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2007.
- Irawati, DESSY, 2007. "Strengthening Cluster Building in Developing Country alongside the Triple Helix: Challenge for Indonesian Clusters - A Case Study of the Java Region," MPRA Paper 5831, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 18 Sep 2007.
- Keld Laursen & Francesca Masciarelli & Andrea Prencipe, 2007. "Regions Matter How Regional Characteristics Affect External Knowledge Acquisition and Innovation," DRUID Working Papers 07-20, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Hill Kulu & Paul J. Boyle, 2007. "High fertility in city suburbs: compositional or contextual effects?," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2007-034, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Claire GONDARD-DELCROIX (GREThA), 2007. "Poverty dynamics in rural Madagascar: regularities and specificities at the regional level\r\n (In French)," Cahiers du GREThA, Groupe de Recherche en Economie ThÃ©orique et AppliquÃ©e 2007-21, Groupe de Recherche en Economie ThÃ©orique et AppliquÃ©e.
- Dan Black & Natalia Kolesnikova & Lowell J. Taylor, 2008. "The labor supply of married women: why does it differ across U.S. cities?," Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis 2007-043, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Zorlu, Aslan & Latten, Jan, 2007. "Ethnic Sorting in the Netherlands," IZA Discussion Papers 3155, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2007042 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:fpr:ifprid:00728 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Uwe Cantner & Holger Graf, 2007. "Growth, Development and Structural Change of Innovator Networks - The Case of Jena," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-090, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Saveyn Bert & Van Regemorter Denise, 2007. "Environmental Policy in a Federal State - A Regional CGE Analysis of the NEC Directive in Belgium," Energy, Transport and Environment Working Papers Series, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische StudiÃ«n, Energy, Transport and Environment ete0701, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische StudiÃ«n, Energy, Transport and Environment.
- Libertad GonzÃ¡lez Luna, 2007. "The housing boom and forest fires," Economics Working Papers 1060, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.